• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pre workout

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What you guys using ?? I was using gorilla mode but it kills my stomach. To the point that I can’t even train . The weird part is that it doesn’t always happen .

That's weird, I use gorilla mode to never had a problem. Bro, I tried some shit to the day fucking knocked me on my ass. I think it was called dust from Blackstone labs. I couldn't sleep all night long couldn't eat fuck that shit.

What you guys using ?? I was using gorilla mode but it kills my stomach. To the point that I can’t even train . The weird part is that it doesn’t always happen .
This is hands down the best pre I've used.

Everything is dosed perfectly and the energy is great. Not cracked out energy where you're shaking but, extreme focus and great drive.

Highly recommend it. The "Amped" version has more stim then the regular outlift

I used a tub of Hosstility which was very good as well.
6097caeaeff57a2ffa0ca4dbe42f14c8.jpg
7940eca7459554e6ad36a059c12c09d6.jpg

Everything is dosed perfectly and the energy is great. Not cracked out energy where you're shaking but, extreme focus and great drive.

Highly recommend it. The "Amped" version has more stim then the regular outlift

How do you feel with the beta alanine ? I hate that itchy feeling some Pre work ours give you .

That's weird, I use gorilla mode to never had a problem. Bro, I tried some shit to the day fucking knocked me on my ass. I think it was called dust from Blackstone labs. I couldn't sleep all night long couldn't eat fuck that shit.

It has to mixed in a lot of water too . I usually make it with like 14 ounces. But the other day after work I drank it went to the gym and had to stop bc I felt like shit .

I normally drink 2 cups of coffee in AM at my desk (before the gym) (Extra-Caff Kcups from Walmart).
Says they have 1.75x the normal caffeine.. Whatever, not to bad.(Box of 12 of 'em for $3.99).

On way to gym (lately) I drink a pump-only drink (like Cutlers Amplify or Redcons Big Noise) but I also put a scoop of Guarana in with it.
200 mg of caffeine from Guarana. Has a different/clean feel to it it seems (to me). No crash, etc... Sometimes only need 1/2 (100 mg).

61TMkep4tTL._AC_UL320_.jpg

Anybody off the stim pre’s? Never hear anyone discuss them.

I was using Granite GX but now I am off stims I use their Vaso Blast.
I used up some Gaspari Superpump Agression and didn’t seem useful. The 2006 Superpump 250 was amazing!

I have been using this for a couple years now. I actually use quite a bit of Nutrex products. Pretty legit in my book. Make sure you use the Amped.

IML Gear Cream!
ee4be957b43ff7138c22fc031f0eea16.jpg

I’ve been taking this Pre workout and holy Fuck . I’m sure it will hit people different but my last 2 workouts I took 2 of these before . Murdered both sessions and flew through cardio .

ee4be957b43ff7138c22fc031f0eea16.jpg

I’ve been taking this Pre workout and holy Fuck . I’m sure it will hit people different but my last 2 workouts I took 2 of these before . Murdered both sessions and flew through cardio .
I assume it's got a lot of yohimbine and rauswahlia (however it's spelled)

Stuff would make me feel like death and overheat.

Really see I don’t get that . I get like this raw type of energy. Not the jitters . I’m going to try it tm morning when I do cardio . This stuff definitely helped me push the envelope today .

The alpha yohimbine is better version of yohimbine and doesn’t give you the same shitty feeling gives you a more clean steady type of energy if that makes any sense

I'll put this up against anything out there. Flavor wise apple is gross imo but fruit punch is solid

Ingrendients wise this is fire

https://stores.gymntonic.com/big-bang-new-super-strong-preworkout/

btp3preworkout.jpg

[h=3]Product Reviews[/h]
  • [h=4]Best pwo I have used yet
    IcoRating5.gif
    [/h] Posted by Pat H. on 26th Jan 2021

Been using high caffeine stimulate pwos and hate the way it made me feel. I have to use something because I get up at 250 every morning and drive 2 hours to work 10 hours and drive home and hit the gym 6 days a week. The big bang was the cleanest energy I have experienced. I had laser focus and a decent pump. No terrible crash like my pwos in the past.

• [h=4]Excellent preworkout
    IcoRating4.gif
    [/h] Posted by Roy on 30th Sep 2020
    I really enjoyed this preworkout . It has greatingredients . About 30 mins after taking it I started feeling a noticable energy increase . I started having extreme focus as well . The pump I got was intense !

• [h=4]You won't regret it.
    IcoRating5.gif
    [/h] Posted by n. wallis on 11th Aug 2020
    Might be the best I've ever used. Dude is staright business. Shipped immediately and arrived a day early. I will continue buying from gymntonic.

• [h=4]Amazing product
    IcoRating5.gif
    [/h] Posted by Dan on 22nd Apr 2020
    How do they have all those powerful ingredients with such a light taste? I'm amazing at this pre workout. Taste is amazing and it hits hard with ZERO crash.
    Well freaking done BTP Creations

• [h=4]Great pre-workout
    IcoRating4.gif
    [/h] Posted by Dana on 27th Oct 2019
    This pre-workout is great. It gave me the energy I needed to blow through my cardio and the pump I was looking for, for weight lifting without jitters and with no crashing. It has a light fruit punch flavor which is good, it wasn't too sweet like some other pre-workouts I've had.

I just ordered Psychotic Gold from insane labs. Pretty good so far. I mix it with their pump product called insane veins. Good energy and phenomenal pumps when they’re used together.

Back