• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Solo cycle experiments?

M0nstar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to get peoples history, experiences, results with stand alone cycles of single compounds... thinking of tryIng some ( not now but in the future as I stated in another post I’m going to Test C and Mast E) and curious if anyone does this to see if thy identify a feeling or result that is expected due to the online information and reports that people give

2 amps of Sust per week - first cycle , loved it . Gained a lot of muscle and had someone older as a training partner and helped with diet and pct was HCG-Clomid.

Max

I can tell you’re (most likely) new to the world of anabolics, so if I were you the only compounds I would be running by themselves would be Test E,C or P or sust.

It’s funny how a lot of new guys think they’re gonna “pioneer” some type of new breakthrough in the world of AAS but theres a reason everyone typically runs the same gear at the same range lol our bodies are a lot more alike than people think.

I can tell you’re (most likely) new to the world of anabolics, so if I were you the only compounds I would be running by themselves would be Test E,C or P or sust.

It’s funny how a lot of new guys think they’re gonna “pioneer” some type of new breakthrough in the world of AAS but theres a reason everyone typically runs the same gear at the same range lol our bodies are a lot more alike than people think.
I’m not thinking I’m pioneering anything??} just started a topic bruh

I've experimented with some oral only cycles, most prosteroids like superdrol, epistane...did a low dose d-bol once. Done several test only. That's adventurous as I've gotten on the injectable solo experiments.

I’m not thinking I’m pioneering anything??} just started a topic bruh
No need to get huffy I wasn’t necessarily pointing at you. It’s not a bad thing either, just something I’ve noticed with most newbies.

But from my experience anything other than test by itself is a no no. There’s definitely people that have done it but I was always taught not to and it goes against everything I’ve learned with hormone suppression etc. But I’m no biologist, chemist or anything than a bro, so I could be wrong.

In the past,I've ran a lot of Test/Deca cycles..So I know what to expect..during those runs I would try something totally new,Tbol,proviron,Sdrol..and some short ester oils..Mainly,to see how they worked for Me..This took the mystery out-of those compounds..and gave me insight..That way,I knew going head with them in a New cycle,exactly what I washed getting into.. Remember,everybody is different and reviews are just that..

- - - Updated - - -

I would only run those New compounds for a couple of wks..BTW

2 amps of Sust per week - first cycle , loved it . Gained a lot of muscle and had someone older as a training partner and helped with diet and pct was HCG-Clomid.

Max

Same cycle 30 years ago and pct was nolva and clomid.

No need to get huffy I wasn’t necessarily pointing at you. It’s not a bad thing either, just something I’ve noticed with most newbies.

But from my experience anything other than test by itself is a no no. There’s definitely people that have done it but I was always taught not to and it goes against everything I’ve learned with hormone suppression etc. But I’m no biologist, chemist or anything than a bro, so I could be wrong.

It's probably best to have at least a little Test in the mix. That seems to be the wisest move. However, it wasn't always that way. In the 80s it was probably commonplace to do cycles without test, even single compound no test cycles. Funny thing is that most of the time they worked, at least to some level. We should all remember that all of these drugs were designed to be run solo as therapeutics, albeit at much lower doses than BBing doses. For instance, Stanozolol has been used for hereditary angioedema for decades at a starting dose of 2-5 mg/d and a maintenance dose of 2 mg every other day. I have read a study that looked at patients that were on stan for up to 3 decades that reported very limited side effects. Others such as Deca durabolin is used at up to 200 mg every 3 weeks. No supporting testosterone used. Primobolan similar case.. Etc..etc.

Crank things up with a favorite compound to a BBing dose and probably you will feel off and depending on your drug, may have joint issues and brain fog etc.

Sounds like you are getting started might want to start with just testosterone. That way you can get used to everything testosterone will do to estrogen and so on depending upon each individual.
Hit me up anytime bigmurph@roidshop.to I would like to help brother

Back