Solo cycle experiments?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points

Solo cycle experiments?

Just wanted to get peoples history, experiences, results with stand alone cycles of single compounds... thinking of tryIng some ( not now but in the future as I stated in another post Iím going to Test C and Mast E) and curious if anyone does this to see if thy identify a feeling or result that is expected due to the online information and reports that people give

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,816 Posts
    Rep Points

2 amps of Sust per week - first cycle , loved it . Gained a lot of muscle and had someone older as a training partner and helped with diet and pct was HCG-Clomid.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Rep Points

I can tell youíre (most likely) new to the world of anabolics, so if I were you the only compounds I would be running by themselves would be Test E,C or P or sust.

Itís funny how a lot of new guys think theyíre gonna ďpioneerĒ some type of new breakthrough in the world of AAS but theres a reason everyone typically runs the same gear at the same range lol our bodies are a lot more alike than people think.
    Everything I post is a parody and meant for entertainment purposes only.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JaceBon View Post
    I can tell youíre (most likely) new to the world of anabolics, so if I were you the only compounds I would be running by themselves would be Test E,C or P or sust.

Itís funny how a lot of new guys think theyíre gonna ďpioneerĒ some type of new breakthrough in the world of AAS but theres a reason everyone typically runs the same gear at the same range lol our bodies are a lot more alike than people think.
    Iím not thinking Iím pioneering anything??} just started a topic bruh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points

I've experimented with some oral only cycles, most prosteroids like superdrol, epistane...did a low dose d-bol once. Done several test only. That's adventurous as I've gotten on the injectable solo experiments.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by M0nstar View Post
    Iím not thinking Iím pioneering anything??} just started a topic bruh
    No need to get huffy I wasnít necessarily pointing at you. Itís not a bad thing either, just something Iíve noticed with most newbies.

But from my experience anything other than test by itself is a no no. Thereís definitely people that have done it but I was always taught not to and it goes against everything Iíve learned with hormone suppression etc. But Iím no biologist, chemist or anything than a bro, so I could be wrong.
    Everything I post is a parody and meant for entertainment purposes only.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,396 Posts
    Rep Points

In the past,I've ran a lot of Test/Deca cycles..So I know what to expect..during those runs I would try something totally new,Tbol,proviron,Sdrol..and some short ester oils..Mainly,to see how they worked for Me..This took the mystery out-of those compounds..and gave me insight..That way,I knew going head with them in a New cycle,exactly what I washed getting into.. Remember,everybody is different and reviews are just that..

- - - Updated - - -

I would only run those New compounds for a couple of wks..BTW

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    518 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    2 amps of Sust per week - first cycle , loved it . Gained a lot of muscle and had someone older as a training partner and helped with diet and pct was HCG-Clomid.

Max
    Same cycle 30 years ago and pct was nolva and clomid.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JaceBon View Post
    No need to get huffy I wasnít necessarily pointing at you. Itís not a bad thing either, just something Iíve noticed with most newbies.

But from my experience anything other than test by itself is a no no. Thereís definitely people that have done it but I was always taught not to and it goes against everything Iíve learned with hormone suppression etc. But Iím no biologist, chemist or anything than a bro, so I could be wrong.
    It's probably best to have at least a little Test in the mix. That seems to be the wisest move. However, it wasn't always that way. In the 80s it was probably commonplace to do cycles without test, even single compound no test cycles. Funny thing is that most of the time they worked, at least to some level. We should all remember that all of these drugs were designed to be run solo as therapeutics, albeit at much lower doses than BBing doses. For instance, Stanozolol has been used for hereditary angioedema for decades at a starting dose of 2-5 mg/d and a maintenance dose of 2 mg every other day. I have read a study that looked at patients that were on stan for up to 3 decades that reported very limited side effects. Others such as Deca durabolin is used at up to 200 mg every 3 weeks. No supporting testosterone used. Primobolan similar case.. Etc..etc.

Crank things up with a favorite compound to a BBing dose and probably you will feel off and depending on your drug, may have joint issues and brain fog etc.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    263 Posts
    Rep Points

Sounds like you are getting started might want to start with just testosterone. That way you can get used to everything testosterone will do to estrogen and so on depending upon each individual.
    Hit me up anytime bigmurph@roidshop.to I would like to help brother