• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

🔥🔥🔥Where's Wes? I fear for his safety🔥🔥🔥

kilsong

Most loved gay guy on ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
That recount in Arizona was his life's work for 6 months.
The Cyber Ninjas themselves come out and say it was a dud....
.. And Wes hasnt posted in two days???
I think he hurt himself.
Put the gun down Wes!!!
Wes..u knew deep down I side this was a scam.
Either that or he's gathering wacky Twitter accounts that show Trump STILL one.

That recount in Arizona was his life's work for 6 months.
The Cyber Ninjas themselves come out and say it was a dud....
.. And Wes hasnt posted in two days???
I think he hurt himself.
Put the gun down Wes!!!
Wes..u knew deep down I side this was a scam.
Either that or he's gathering wacky Twitter accounts that show Trump STILL one.

Umm can you post where they said it was a dud? Im hearing everything is being turned over to LEO.
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRtxCoTr/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRtx5unG/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRtxjkdf/

Yup tik tok because other SM are deleting the videos.

Folks need to realize nothing will be over-turned, even if evidence was found. (Im not saying there was, Im not following any of it).
Hell, Joe w/ China, Ukraine, rape (his daughter), rape (other women), kill troops, Hunters child-rape, and many other illegal activities. (Dont pertain to rich politicians).
Im unsure why people fight for either side honestly.
(Trump's not a politician, thats why both parties wanted him gone, their nest-eggs and wealth for life may have been in danger/exposed).
Parties give zero-fuxx about you, you should feel the same way about them.

The rich/powerful dont pay for anything.

Demturds are hilariously brain-dead though, comically so...

Let's see what the Arizona AG does.
And the audit was most certainly not a dud. There is more than enough evidence to initiate a criminal investigation. I believe one has already started and we should see indictments soon enough. Once a couple of the conspirators are indicted and they realize how many years they are going to serve in a federal penitentiary, they'll turn states evidence and plea out. All in due time.

Guys guys guys...
This isn't the kind of talk thats gonna help Wes (and the rest of u) at this point.
What Wes needs is our support during these trying times.
Kinda like the line in that Rage song..
"Rally around the family... ".
Can u imagine living in that shit hole state Arizona and being forced to pay for this bullshit?
s-l300.jpg

Let's see what the Arizona AG does.
And the audit was most certainly not a dud. There is more than enough evidence to initiate a criminal investigation. I believe one has already started and we should see indictments soon enough. Once a couple of the conspirators are indicted and they realize how many years they are going to serve in a federal penitentiary, they'll turn states evidence and plea out. All in due time.

There were so many threats in the early stages of this. That's why it took so long to gain traction. People kept bailing (judges, etc). A lot of people were gung ho for the audit but their family got threatened and it changed things real quick. I suspect that will continue. Not sure we'll see too many taking deals.

Oh Multi....
Stop it babe...

IML Gear Cream!
Dood.. I've heard all of you and ur friends opposinng viewpoints since the election.
Not one SHRED of truth.
Nothing.
Give it up.

Guys guys guys...
This isn't the kind of talk thats gonna help Wes (and the rest of u) at this point.
What Wes needs is our support during these trying times.
Kinda like the line in that Rage song..
"Rally around the family... ".
Can u imagine living in that shit hole state Arizona and being forced to pay for this bullshit?
s-l300.jpg

A question for you, what do you think Trump, a 70+ year old multi billionaire celebrity had to gain by being POTUS?

Dood.. I've heard all of you and ur friends opposinng viewpoints since the election.
Not one SHRED of truth.
Nothing.
Give it up.

That's what the majority would say about you and your sources.

You never said what kind of cookies...

A question for you, what do you think Trump, a 70+ year old multi billionaire celebrity had to gain by being POTUS?

His ego.. This whole thing was for HIS INSANE ego.

That's what the majority would say about you and your sources.

You never said what kind of cookies...

CNN... It says it right in the title...Most trusted source of the fucken planet.
Lol
Chocolate cookies... And I wish I didn't buy them.. I see I'm gonna have a problem

Thank you for making me a thread😁❤️❤️

I'm not missing though sir, I just posted about Nick Walker winning the Arnold. And was discussing UFC266

Sometimes I do discuss bodybuilding💪😎😁

But yeah anyone confused on the AZ audit please see the 44,000 illegal votes. Enough to flip the whole State. AG is doing criminal investigation.

Be patient while Biden and his admin destroys the Nation sir....it will all come out.. Hopefully there's something left to this Country by then.🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

CNN... It says it right in the title...Most trusted source of the fucken planet.
Lol
Chocolate cookies... And I wish I didn't buy them.. I see I'm gonna have a problem

Chocolate, eh? I'm more of a peanut butter or oatmeal raisin man, myself. At least they aren't oreos. Those things don't even qualify as a cookie, imo.

Attachments

• roger.jpg
    roger.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 51

I'm not missing though sir, I just posted about Nick Walker winning the Arnold. And was discussing UFC266

Sometimes I do discuss bodybuilding💪😎😁

But yeah anyone confused on the AZ audit please see the 44,000 illegal votes. Enough to flip the whole State. AG is doing criminal investigation.

Be patient while Biden and his admin destroys the Nation sir....it will all come out.. Hopefully there's something left to this Country by then.🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

Illegal votes as those with invalid addresses which were vacant lots etc?? Crowder proved that 6-7 months ago. Michigan got rid of must have a valid address to be able to vote. Fraud happened instead of trying to prove dominion fraud they should have went after the low hanging fruit like tossing all ballots/votes of people with no valid address then worked up from there imo.

Get Shredded!
Hey, we dealt with 4 years of "muh russia"
Putin puppet
Blah, blah, blah

Now the program has changed? Just support Biden? Respect the office? Lmao

Doesn't work like that and it won't

Hang in there folks. Fun times ahead

Oh ok thanks for clearing that up for me.

SwilDongs TDS is on high-alert. Good to see Donald still taking up head-room in the TDS folks.
Joe doesnt have an ego though, oh no, not Ole Joe. LOL.

Dont feed the TDS trolls..:blowjob:

But yeah anyone confused on the AZ audit please see the 44,000 illegal votes. Enough to flip the whole State. AG is doing criminal investigation
44 thousand illegal votes huh?
I would ask that you cite a source, but some wacky pro Trump website is a useless source.
Whats the point of the AG looking into it?
Isn't that what the audit was for?
Whats to look into?
This is humiliation at its finest.

I would ask that you cite a source, but some wacky pro Trump website is a useless source.

That literally came out in the audit hearing friday, if you'd bothered to watch it. There were multiple links posted here to watch it live.

Why the fuck would I watch that foolishness?
If I wanted to watch a comedy, I'd throw on my DVD box set of Barney Miller.
But since ur here Multi.. Explain that super high tech testing thingy your guy has.
Oh.. U can't cuz the inventor refuses to say one word about how it works.
I guess we could look at his previous inventions then huh?
Like the CUE CAT!!
... which made Time magazine's list of 50 worst inventions of all time.
http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1991915_1991909_1991857,00.html

1 question kilsong:

Do you approve of what Biden has done so far?

If so please enlighten us because we're all here to disag...listen to what you have to say.

Why the fuck would I watch that foolishness?
If I wanted to watch a comedy, I'd throw on my DVD box set of Barney Miller.
But since ur here Multi.. Explain that super high tech testing thingy your guy has.
Oh.. U can't cuz the inventor refuses to say one word about how it works.
I guess we could look at his previous inventions then huh?
Like the CUE CAT!!
... which made Time magazine's list of 50 worst inventions of all time.
http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1991915_1991909_1991857,00.html

Ugh...we've already had this discussion, sweetheart. Don't you remember?

FYI--They left that portion out of the audit hearing. The audit stuff friday was only the VERY low hanging fruit. Duplicate ballots, etc.

1 question kilsong:

Do you approve of what Biden has done so far?

If so please enlighten us because we're all here to disag...listen to what you have to say.

No. His handling of the wall is out of control.
Why he waited til the last two weeks to start pulling out of Afghanistan was reckless to say the least.
The vaccine mandate seems un American.
Still better than that piece of shit that planted the seed about election fraud two years in advance just KNOWING his uneducated followers would suck it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh...we've already had this discussion, sweetheart. Don't you remember?

FYI--They left that portion out of the audit hearing. The audit stuff friday was only the VERY low hanging fruit. Duplicate ballots, etc.

Uhh... Please enlighten me about this testing process.. Really

Trump accusing biden of fraud is ridiculous but this dumb cunt accusing trump of fraud is legitimate?
9cf5bd390e8d8f6ff17aa35b90e97d47.jpg

Uhh... Please enlighten me about this testing process.. Really

It's in the audit thread. They had more duplicate ballots alone than the margin of victory. Duplicate ballots. Never mind the other things that were found, like people voting multiple times, etc. Again, this was the VERY low hanging fruit. No smoke and mirrors, magic tricks, micro fiber analysis of ballots, ink chemical analysis, etc, etc. This was straight up old fashioned ballot stuffing finds.

Back