• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Masteron E PIP

in my experience, no, no pips.
low dosages and mixed with others, there should be no problems

but it depends on the product (so choose well) and also on the person as we are all different

Definitely depends on brand and person. Some guys get PIP from Sust (most likely the short ester)* but some guys can do 2ml shot no problem.

Max

I’ve used Mast E from a couple different sponsors and always found it to be smooth with no PIP.

I’ve found that any steroid that’s made over 200mg/ml some of it gives me PIP like for instants test 250mg/ml will give me bad PIP no matter who makes it

This thread has been answered well. I just want to add I typically inject 200 - 600 mg weekly Masteron E all year long. NO PIP from the mast, maybe the testc/e 400 but that gets mixed with the mast to reduce test 400 PIP.

Mast and Test is a nice cycle, the mast will bind up your SHBG and Albumin giving you more free test + it bonds to estrogen receptors reducing or eliminating need for AI.

This thread has been answered well. I just want to add I typically inject 200 - 600 mg weekly Masteron E all year long. NO PIP from the mast, maybe the testc/e 400 but that gets mixed with the mast to reduce test 400 PIP.

Mast and Test is a nice cycle, the mast will bind up your SHBG and Albumin giving you more free test + it bonds to estrogen receptors reducing or eliminating need for AI.

Making me want to add mast to my upcoming blast! . I always feel good on Mast or Provi w my test. I am starting my Bulk soon so, I will wait to add mast when I cut. I may be using two mixes (test/Deca) & (Para/Iso) just to try em out. Excited, just waiting on a few integral items !!

Max

You dont think the mast will Dry one out too much even with test and kept at a modest dose?

M0nstar;[URL="tel:1919509" said:
1919509[/URL]]You dont think the mast will Dry one out too much even with test and kept at a modest dose?
Not in my experience. I run 400 Mast E per week along with TRT of 100mg Cyp.

IML Gear Cream!
You dont think the mast will Dry one out too much even with test and kept at a modest dose?
Typically for me I run 3 compounds, Test/mast/deca or tren. My joints don't get sore except if I run Winny.

Test/mast only is a great cycle, especially if you never tried this simple but effective stack.

I pump 2mL of mast E in my ass cheeks twice a week. Very rarely do I get any pip and if I do its just because I’m careless and wiggling the needle around too much. I’m using the big 22g cannons too.

Is drying on mast mostly made up?

Mast dries you out for same reason Winny does...it bonds to the E2 (Estradiol) receptor, thus your body holds less water in fat and SQ fat as circulating E2 has few if any open receptors available. Winny is known to dry out joints where I've never heard anyone complain of dry joints on mast.

I always see a lot of talk about pip . I haven’t really had that since I first started using gear. Even now if I’m shooting 3 ccs the spot will get a little sore bc you just did a shot . But not that crippling shit to where you can’t walk or sit down lol

...l is there much if any PIP with Masteron E ? In your experience thinking about running it low dose with test this winter
I got zero PIP from Flash Labs masteron enanthate. It sure dried me out quickly. I looked great but at age 53 my joints started hurting.

I always see a lot of talk about pip . I haven’t really had that since I first started using gear. Even now if I’m shooting 3 ccs the spot will get a little sore bc you just did a shot . But not that crippling shit to where you can’t walk or sit down lol
I rarely get PIP but it happens mildly. I haven't had "can't sit down" kinda PIP since I gave up on test suspension.

I’ve been using Jp gear for my last cycle and my current trt . This stuff is the smoothest I’ve ever used . I have scar tissue built up in my quads and glutes . I can feel the needle going through it like rice krispys lol . It’s crunchy . Even in those spots I still don’t have any problem pushing the oil through .

I got zero PIP from Flash Labs masteron enanthate. It sure dried me out quickly. I looked great but at age 53 my joints started hurting.

This is interesting . I’ve used mast several times and never noticed joint issues . I wonder if it will now that I am older .?? Haven’t used mast in years . It’s part of my next cycle

depends on the lab and what carrier oil and solvents they use when it comes to PIP

Get Shredded!
In my experience, I haven't had any PIP. Usually run JPal's Masteron alongside test or other agents (when blasting). No issues on this end.

Ive used masteron e for over 15 years and not a single episode of PIp.

Back