• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fifty shades of fucked up Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
That’s crazy coincidence. I had plugged my truck tire about a year ago and the other day I noticed it wasn’t holding air so I checked it out and the plug (which was the sidewall/tread meeting point) had caused the rubber to crack. So I couldn’t get my spare down because the cable release nut is seized up and im not sure how to get that problem solved. Anyway, I put two new plugs in it (on each end of the crack) and it seems to be holding air now but once it goes it will probably do just what happened to your wife and blow out on me.

so now I gotta buy new tires which sucks because I should be able to get through another winter with the treads I got now.

anyways… I’m glad your wife is relatively ok. A broken wrist sucks but it’s better than what coulda happened.

keep up the hard work bro. Looking good!

You think you could plug this for me Milford?

3498a6c7d732b4f68914fcf586e62cb5.jpg

Yea but it's usually 7 days a week 12 hours a day until it's done. Almost not worth it. I'm just getting to the point where I'm tired of chasing this s***

I hear you my man. It was about 4 years ago when I worked 96 hours straight and I remember thinking “why am I doing this?”

Hang in there brother.

I hear you my man. It was about 4 years ago when I worked 96 hours straight and I remember thinking “why am I doing this?”

Hang in there brother.

Leaving Friday of next week heading to the Lonestar state until 1/20. I'll go home for a few day's for Christmas and new year's then back at it straight threw the job. The closest gym is 20 min away and a planet fitness but it will have to do.

Ok guy's so it's official I tore my meniscus again and was told it's to the point where when I get it removed I'll have like 10% of it left in my right knee. I got my MRI results today and have been pretty stressed about it. I decided I'm going to keep working around it and not stress to bad about it. I took a whole week off from the gym and diet but going to try and pull shit back together.

I fell off the horse but going to pull myself back on before it's to late.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back