Do legs/ass training make butt bigger ?

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Capthowdy87's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    365

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    95
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    181
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Rep Points
    1805557

    Do legs/ass training make butt bigger ?

    I was debating some girl about this. IMO I donít think you can make your ass bigger without getting fat injected into it. The glutes are a flat muscle . You can google and look at it . The stuff hanging off is fat. squats and all the butt workout In the world ainít making the fat bigger.

    Sooo can you legit make your ass bigger without cosmetic surgery ???

  2. #2
    Registered User
    GenixCon2.0's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    547

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    225
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    353
    Thanked in
    239 Posts
    Rep Points
    11041033

    Quote Originally Posted by Capthowdy87 View Post
    I was debating some girl about this. IMO I donít think you can make your ass bigger without getting fat injected into it. The glutes are a flat muscle . You can google and look at it . The stuff hanging off is fat. squats and all the butt workout In the world ainít making the fat bigger.

    Sooo can you legit make your ass bigger without cosmetic surgery ???
    Glute muscles arenít flat for everyone. Just like some people have huge calves and some have hardly any. If youíre born with genetics that allows growth, they will grow when stimulated.


    But someone with with a flat ass and bad ass genetics will never get more no matter how much they squat.

    Thatís why I prefer women with melanin.... I love great ass genetics lol

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Capthowdy87's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    365

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    95
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    181
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Rep Points
    1805557

    Quote Originally Posted by GenixCon2.0 View Post
    Glute muscles arenít flat for everyone. Just like some people have huge calves and some have hardly any. If youíre born with genetics that allows growth, they will grow when stimulated.


    But someone with with a flat ass and bad ass genetics will never get more no matter how much they squat.

    Thatís why I prefer women with melanin.... I love great ass genetics lol
    Thatís exactly what I meant . If you have a flat ass chances are squats arenít making it bigger . Iím a latina man. Love some big booty latinas

  4. #4
    Registered User
    GenixCon2.0's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    547

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    225
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    353
    Thanked in
    239 Posts
    Rep Points
    11041033

    Quote Originally Posted by Capthowdy87 View Post
    Thatís exactly what I meant . If you have a flat ass chances are squats arenít making it bigger . Iím a latina man. Love some big booty latinas
    Exactly. injections hardly help white women also. They are super popular in my city and they really donít help white girls to much. Put them in someone brown and you can watch that booty grow for like two weeks.

  5. #5
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    JJB1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,255

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,202
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    747
    Thanked in
    548 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Of course you can make your ass bigger from training it. The glute muscle is a muscle like every skeletal muscle. Itís obvious to me because when I train it regularly it bubbles out. When I get lazy and donít train legs my butt shrinks down. There are long term progress pics on some Instagram girls who have taken a flat ass and given it a nice bubble after years of consistent training. Iíve had girlfriends developed some nice bubble butts with years of squats and lunges.
    FLASH⚡️LABS
    www.flashgear.to

  6. #6
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,671

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,742
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,400
    Thanked in
    5,493 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Yep.

    I'm personally on the "ghetto booty" plan myself.

    The glutes are hard to train though really.

    Most exercises you see done in the gym for glutes actually do fuck all in terms of activating the Glute. They just "feel" like they do.

    Hip circles and such, they're useless.

    Go check out liftrunbang on Instagram. He's got a ton of great info on Glute training and training in general .

  7. #7
    Registered User
    GenixCon2.0's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    547

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    225
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    353
    Thanked in
    239 Posts
    Rep Points
    11041033

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Yep.

    I'm personally on the "ghetto booty" plan myself.

    The glutes are hard to train though really.

    Most exercises you see done in the gym for glutes actually do fuck all in terms of activating the Glute. They just "feel" like they do.

    Hip circles and such, they're useless.

    Go check out liftrunbang on Instagram. He's got a ton of great info on Glute training and training in general .
    This is it!

  8. #8
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,797

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,247
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,916
    Thanked in
    11,397 Posts
    Rep Points
    718987795


    I like big butts and I DO KNOW WHY!!

    Max

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Capthowdy87's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    365

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    95
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    181
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Rep Points
    1805557

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post

    I like big butts and I DO KNOW WHY!!

    Max
    Lmfao I like where this thread is going

  10. #10
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,797

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,247
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,916
    Thanked in
    11,397 Posts
    Rep Points
    718987795

    Quote Originally Posted by Capthowdy87 View Post
    Lmfao I like where this thread is going

    Going to the fridge!!

    Max

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Durro's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    4,458

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,768
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,332
    Thanked in
    793 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Capthowdy87 View Post
    I was debating some girl about this. IMO I donít think you can make your ass bigger without getting fat injected into it. The glutes are a flat muscle . You can google and look at it . The stuff hanging off is fat. squats and all the butt workout In the world ainít making the fat bigger.

    Sooo can you legit make your ass bigger without cosmetic surgery ???
    It was always said that squats make your ass big or you get a big butt by squatting. Not me I still have a small ass after years and years of squatting even after hundreds of vials. I need direct ass activation exercises. Which I donít do.

Similar Threads

  1. How To Get A Bigger Butt?
    By The Admin in forum Training
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-19-2021, 12:16 AM
  2. Get Huge Legs, Bigger Glutes, and No Back Pain
    By The Admin in forum Training
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-25-2020, 05:01 PM
  3. Tom Platz Training Legs at age 65
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-10-2020, 09:49 AM
  4. Jordan Peters - 6 grams of AAS a week didnít make me bigger
    By The Admin in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2019, 01:11 PM
  5. Nine Training Rules for Killer Legs
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2014, 02:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums