• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Visceral Fat

CTman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just finished my 3rd cycle. 600 NPP, 750 Sust, 50 tbol. I had great strength gains and lean muscle growth. I am 6’6” 325. I lost body fat but still have visceral fat to loose.

Is there anything that specifically targets this? I bought my next cycle already. I’m getting my blood work, physical etc in order before I start the next one.

1-16 weeks 150mg Testosterone Cypionate Every 3.5 days
1-8 weeks 200mg Trenbolone Acetate Every other day
1-16 weeks 300mg Masteron Enanthate Every 3.5 days
1-16 weeks 10mg Aromasin Every day

Any advise on the visceral fat would be appreciated.

yohimbine, clen, t3, hgh frag ;) , drink a coffee and move your ass
Noob question since I dont know shit about hgh: isn’t hgh frag the same as normal hgh?

Noob question since I dont know shit about hgh: isn’t hgh frag the same as normal hgh?
Nevermind I already found the answer within 5 mins of googling lol haven’t done any real research into HGH because I dont want GH gut but this frag might be worth looking into..

GH gut is given by many factors not just gh.
excessive use of gh and insulin leads to insulin resistance, caloric surplus, and everything in between ... gh alone does not give gh gut

I just finished my 3rd cycle. 600 NPP, 750 Sust, 50 tbol. I had great strength gains and lean muscle growth. I am 6’6” 325. I lost body fat but still have visceral fat to loose.

Is there anything that specifically targets this? I bought my next cycle already. I’m getting my blood work, physical etc in order before I start the next one.

1-16 weeks 150mg Testosterone Cypionate Every 3.5 days
1-8 weeks 200mg Trenbolone Acetate Every other day
1-16 weeks 300mg Masteron Enanthate Every 3.5 days
1-16 weeks 10mg Aromasin Every day

Any advise on the visceral fat would be appreciated.

Liposuction. Seriously, belly fat is the first thing to go on and the last thing to come off. It's just the way the human body works. If there was something that truly worked for what you ask, it would be selling like hotcakes. What you put in your mouth is 1000x more important than what you put in a syringe.

Visceral fat or subcutaneous fat?

Visceral fat is for the most part is internal around your organs while subcutaneous fat is more visible and lays over your abdomen.

Drugs will not help with visceral fat, diet and training are only cure.

The best think to burn visceral fat is the DP fat burner , but with 12 hours fasted , cardio fasted , t3, clenbuterol, metformin you can burn all that visceral fat

TR forever

Gh is definitely the ticket. Abdomen distention is highly overated. If that worried use 2-3 iu, never more than 5iu.

Back