• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

China BANS Crypto / Bitcoin

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Could be me, but that's one of the stoooooopidest things any country could economically do UNLESS you're (and China would) trying to control the population and their ability to make bank.

Fuck China I wish we would nuke that entire shithole of a country.

China will soon release the digital Yen and toss crypto holders into prison. Shortly afterwards the USA will come out with the digital dollar. You can figure out the rest.

China will soon release the digital Yen and toss crypto holders into prison. Shortly afterwards the USA will come out with the digital dollar. You can figure out the rest.
100%. Unless Bitcoin is owned by the US government it will never be the US dollar give me a fuckin break.

Yup and so will America

I read they want to use xrp
As the new currency. Or they were pushing for it

The “One World” globalist leaders will choose the blockchain coin to adopt as the worlds new currency. Who is that? Who the owns, controls, or designed bitcoin? This whole cryptocurrency thing is fascinating and alarming. Will it take over or will it fade! It has a ton of momentum now

What’s crazy also is that China can just come in and stop it......just that easy

What’s crazy also is that China can just come in and stop it......just that easy
And perhaps Russia follows suit? It will be a battle of wits to see who controls crypto.

Last edited:
I saw a list of the largest holders of bitcoin this week. China was #2 in the world. They ban bitcoin every year so they can buy it back cheaper. Pump and dump is a regular occurrence for China. They’re smart fuckers! USA needs to learn to play dirty or China will take over If idiots in congress weren’t old AF and dumber than dog shit they would have invested heavily in bitcoin years ago.

I saw a list of the largest holders of bitcoin this week. China was #2 in the world. They ban bitcoin every year so they can buy it back cheaper. Pump and dump is a regular occurrence for China. They’re smart fuckers! USA needs to learn to play dirty or China will take over If idiots in congress weren’t old AF and dumber than dog shit they would have invested heavily in bitcoin years ago.

It's hanging in there tho.

China, bans crypto from the people.
China, pays Joe and Hunter illegal money.

All about the globalist elite and f**k the people.
China Joe and Demturdz want to go this route.

Commies...

All them miners from China are opening shop in USA so now we will be more involved in then ever.

Get Shredded!
I beiieve you can still "order" using Alibaba but no coin.

This is according to official figures, because mining is prohibited in China. I think things are different in reality.

That's one thing the USA is number one in....but only just recently. We just passed china in BTC mining a week or so ago.

Back