• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EP Touchdown! (Some cool new products included)

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
TOUCHDOWN! Latest order has arrived 🙂
We have:
5 - Stenbolone Acetate
5 - Masteron Enanthate (Drostanolone Enanthate)
5 - A-50 (injectable Anadrol 50mg/mL)
5 - D-BOL 50 (injectable D-bol 50mg/mL)

Touchdown is a word one could use.

What’re your plans with all the Sten and Drost?

TOUCHDOWN! Latest order has arrived 
We have:
5 - Stenbolone Acetate

What a heavenly site I see! all my prayers have been answered. As I gaze in awe the sound of angels surround me.

TOUCHDOWN! Latest order has arrived
We have:
5 - Stenbolone Acetate

Thats a nice touchdown right there
How do you like the stenbolone?

If I may jump in sten is absolutely amazing it's probably a tie with my second favorite compound.
I absolutely love this stuff in the pumps last all day.
You'll get a pump just grabbing a gallon of milk from the freezer in the grocery store. You feel full yet tight.

TOUCHDOWN! Latest order has arrived
We have:
5 - Stenbolone Acetate

Holy RIPPED Batman!! Sten/mast w some oral injectables...Verra Nice!

Max
#a50#lowdose

Touchdown is a word one could use.

What’re your plans with all the Sten and Drost?
No set plan yet. I'm currently on 500 mg Test & 500 mg EQ. Only 5 weeks into the EQ so I might add 100 mg of Stenbolone EOD (350 mg/week) for the last 12 weeks or so. I ordered the Masteron just to have on hand because I like to add it to cycles at low-moderate doses for the secondary benefits it possesses (mood enhancement, libido, anti-e, etc). Depending on how I feel after adding the Sten I'm not opposed to adding Mast as a finishing touch but honestly Sten does such a good job at making me look lean and dry that Mast probably won't be needed for this run.
I really really enjoy Stenbolone bro. It's a very aesthetically pleasing compound. People describe it as a "dry Anadrol" which is pretty accurate I'd say. Definitely makes you pop where you want it to but also keeps you looking lean and dry. Using Masteron or Tren when cutting usually leaves most looking a bit flat due to lack of calories/carbs but Sten seems to keep you looking full. You know that look that everyone is trying to achieve? Lean and dry but with full, popping muscle bellies? Sten pretty much gives you that even on a calorie deficit.

No set plan yet. I'm currently on 500 mg Test & 500 mg EQ. Only 5 weeks into the EQ so I might add 100 mg of Stenbolone EOD (350 mg/week) for the last 12 weeks or so. I ordered the Masteron just to have on hand because I like to add it to cycles at low-moderate doses for the secondary benefits it possesses (mood enhancement, libido, anti-e, etc). Depending on how I feel after adding the Sten I'm not opposed to adding Mast as a finishing touch but honestly Sten does such a good job at making me look lean and dry that Mast probably won't be needed for this run.

I really really enjoy Stenbolone bro. It's a very aesthetically pleasing compound. People describe it as a "dry Anadrol" which is pretty accurate I'd say. Definitely makes you pop where you want it to but also keeps you looking lean and dry. Using Masteron or Tren when cutting usually leaves most looking a bit flat due to lack of calories/carbs but Sten seems to keep you looking full. You know that look that everyone is trying to achieve? Lean and dry but with full, popping muscle bellies? Sten pretty much gives you that even on a calorie deficit.

I wish I would have used mine sooner. The only downfall about Sten is that it crashes easily. Your 100% correct about it being a great cutting compound. I wouldn't let it sit threw the winter is all.

Last edited:

Sounds like a good one id have to try sometime , im doing test eq mast atm

If I may jump in sten is absolutely amazing it's probably a tie with my second favorite compound.
I absolutely love this stuff in the pumps last all day.
You'll get a pump just grabbing a gallon of milk from the freezer in the grocery store. You feel full yet tight.
Damn ill have to give it a go one of these times. If I may ask whats your other favorite compound?

Back