• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Amino Asylum

WetStuffRedStuff

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Question for anyone who has used this company.

I’ve ordered from them twice now. The first time they were slow to respond to emails, and this time is even worse.

I sent them payment 4 days ago and still haven’t had so much as a reply to an email in those 4 days.

At this point I’m just hoping they send me my fucking order but I know I will never use them again seeing as their customer service is complete bullshit.

Not to mention the dipshit that emailed me regarding my first order sent me the wrong VENMO username which I happened to catch and emailed back to see if they had made a mistake. I finally heard back 3 days later just so they could give me the correct VENMO information.

I feel like this company is either run by dip shits or just needs more employees.

Anyone else have experience?

Nope, been using them for a couple of years and always good service. Wes could've probably gotten you squared away pretty easily without a fuss

I'm a rep for them

Anyone who uses my code WES15 for 20% off is entitled to my customer service

I guarantee the issue you are having is that their website and email changed.

AA is not a sponsor here so I'd like to keep the thread as brief as possible

Here are the new details

Site
www.Amino-Asylum.com

Email
info@Amino-Asylum.com

And they have new cash app and other payment options.

Any issues please PM me

Nope, been using them for a couple of years and always good service. Wes could've probably gotten you squared away pretty easily without a fuss

I knew at one point Wes was a rep but I had forgotten. So keep your snide remarks to yourself bud

I'm a rep for them

Anyone who uses my code WES15 for 20% off is entitled to my customer service

I guarantee the issue you are having is that their website and email changed.

AA is not a sponsor here so I'd like to keep the thread as brief as possible

Here are the new details

Site
www.Amino-Asylum.com

Email
info@Amino-Asylum.com

And they have new cash app and other payment options.

Any issues please PM me

Thanks brother I sent you a message

Weird I've always had good experiences, they usually email me right back and order usually comes quick

It’s been resolved.

Hey man everyone’s experiences are different. Just because you have had a whole bunch of good ones doesn’t mean some people have negative ones.

I’m not a tough guy I just don’t like when someone is a smart ass for no reason. Like yourself.

I’ve used them several times in the past with no issues.

I have used them in the past and I've had zero issues. I recommend them 100% as a matter of fact, I just placed an order.

Back