• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test + Primo + Provi + Tbol Cycle critique

Hellcat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s up ASF, just looking for a quick critique, first cycle back in 2 years, posted a few weeks ago but changed some things, will be starting cycle in October.
All oils are GC, tbol and provi are balkan.

27 years old
200 lbs

First time running Primo

Weeks 1-4 - TBol 50mg daily split in 2 doses.
Weeks 1-16 - Testosterone E 500mg weekly split into 2 doses
Weeks 1-16 - Primobolan depot 600mg x 4 weeks then up to 800mg x 12 weeks
Weeks 1-16 - Aromasin on hand, will draw labs 2 weeks in to see if estrogen is elevated or decent range. If elevated, 12.5mg daily and adjust as needed.
Weeks 1-16 - Proviron 50mg daily

Weeks 1-16 - HCG 500iu weekly split into 2
PCT - TRT

Previous cycle history includes: test, mast, deca, npp, dbol, tbol, var, t3

Any critique is appreciated, thanks ASF.

Last edited:
I’m doing something similar right now but I’m at 400 for Test/Primo and will finish with the Tbol for the last 6 weeks. You might not need the Proviron, I feel great and my libido is high on Primo.

Wait till week 4-5 for bloods so u have reached maximum blood serum levels of test since you are using test e
I second this. Even if you’re on TRT normally I’d want to wait longer than 2 weeks because it’s most likely not 100% settled in you yet.

As mentioned above 2 weeks is not long enough in for the E2 and between the primo and proviron I would be surprised if it’s needed at all. I would test at 8 weeks unless you have any issues worth worrying about.... IMO

Solid cycle.

Why would ramp up the primo also? Is this because of the amount you purchased?

Thanks for the input everyone, appreciate it, will take labs at 4 weeks.

@GenixCon2.0

Yeah, have just enough to do 600 for 4 weeks and then 800 12 weeks. And it's 100mg/mL so it's plenty of oil / injections already.

If it’s your first time I would keep it at 600 for a little longer, it’s a good amount already.

I like it. I'm doing very similar 20 weeker next spring, only difference is primo 600 whole way and I'm running anavar instead of tbol and leaning more to taking it towards the end instead of beginning for 6 weeks maybe.

Your setup looks great I would consider lowering the primo dose to 600mg the entire time and stretch it to 20wks the longer the better with primo.
I would also skip the proviron with Primobolan you will be extremely dry already from the primo the proviron isn't really needed.
Just keep your protein high ive ran that same cycle twice its one of my favorites

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Doing something quite similar right now, I'll be dropping the NPP and I'll be adding primo with sten that will be running concurrent with my test cyp..

I'm holding off on the orals because I'm done playing games with getting excessive pumps in a lower back and excessive pumps elsewhere that gives me handicap along with a slight appetite decrease

Appreciate the input everyone

500/600 w some Provi....verra nice ! Looks like a great long run if you do it. Something to consider for a person looking for low toxicity sides (besides tbol). Test/Primo/Provi are about the 3 safest products out there(I am not saying they are safe) but decent choices IMO). Primo Acetate orals also can be a choice for males or females who won’t use a pin. I have seen some primo/Var/enbosarm ran by females and they killed it! Cheers Hellcat

Max

Sten and primo sound absolutely amazing im very curious to hear about your cycle brother @Vision

Sten and primo sound absolutely amazing im very curious to hear about your cycle brother @Vision

Yes it sounds very interesting. I'm hoping they will compliment each other like var and tbol do to one an other. If I can get away with using low to moderate doses with primo because of the presence of Stenbolone, than that will be super! 👍

Yes it sounds very interesting. I'm hoping they will compliment each other like var and tbol do to one an other. If I can get away with using low to moderate doses with primo because of the presence of Stenbolone, than that will be super!

Some quick AND slow action !! I haven’t ran stenbolone w primo before, but it could produce a good synergy.

Max

Started cycle this week, thinking about adding the aromasin 12.5 every other day to prevent elevated estrogen from test and HCG. Any thoughts? Should I wait to add it ?

Thanks ASF members

Started cycle this week, thinking about adding the aromasin 12.5 every other day to prevent elevated estrogen from test and HCG. Any thoughts? Should I wait to add it ?

Thanks ASF members
If you are adding HCG, yes.. AI's take a bit to really work they really aren't a on the spot reduction drug, but you could add your AI a week of so in advance before the HCG.

Aromasin being a suicide inhibitor should be taken after blood work shows elevated estrogen above what you are comfortable running and as long as you have no gyno symptoms I personally try to stay below 60 for estrogen if you take that much aromasin you will crash your estrogen the cycle your running I usually don't need an AI until wk 16 and that's just to drop my estrogen before pct but hcg does spike my estrogen so just be prepared if you blast hcg rather than take it slowly through your cycle.

Hit me up anytime brother bigmurph@roidshop.to
RoidShop.to

I would say the biggest thing to watch out for is joint pain. You have 2 drugs that either dig into estrogen or somehow reduce it's signaling and a third that does not aromatize. You do have a pretty good slug of test in there so maybe you are OK. If the joint issues surface it might be the combination crashing your estrogen or shifting your metabolism such that proper steroid signaling is to far off balance to maintain good joint health.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

my HCG is being run at 250 units twice a week so 500 units weekly.

I will wait to pull labs at week 4 and go from there, if estrogen is too high I have letro on hand.

hoping that my estrogen will stay under 50 but we’ll see in 4 weeks

Back