• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

QAnon conspiracy theorists say Gabby Petito was an 'actress' and a 'false flag'

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
QAnon conspiracy theorists say Gabby Petito was an 'actress' and a 'false flag' the mainstream media is using to distract Americans from 'Biden's failures'

The mystery surrounding Gabby Petito's death has taken on new life in QAnon conspiracy theorist circles, with people suggesting that Petito is a crisis actor and a '"false flag" to distract people from President Joe Biden's "failures."

Some even claim that Petito doesn't actually exist.

Petito's disappearance sparked a nationwide search and opened the floodgates for a sea of internet sleuths attempting to find her. Earlier this week, remains in Wyoming were confirmed to be Petito, and her death was ruled a homicide. Separately, her fiance, Brian Laundrie, has disappeared and been declared a person of interest in the case.

QAnon Telegram groups, however, have developed their version of events. Within an hour of the news breaking that a body fitting Petito's description was found at a remote campsite near the Grand Teton National Park, Insider saw multiple posts spring up on the QAnon-focused Telegram channels GhostEzra, which has more than 330,000 subscribers, and WeTheMedia, which has more than 246,000 subscribers, where comment threads spiraled into lengthy discussions about Petito's case.

"Somethings not right about this whole situation... this is clearly Black Ops to cover for Biden failures. Was he ever real? Is SHE? Another false flag right before the audits," posted a Telegram user with the ID SherRryWW1G, referring to the problem-plagued Maricopa County, Arizona, audit of 2020 election votes.

QAnon is a baseless far-right conspiracy theory that claims former President Donald Trump is secretly fighting a "deep state" cabal of satanic pedophiles and cannibals. It still boasts a healthy presence on Telegram, with multiple channels run by QAnon influencers posting at least 50 times a day to some 400,000 followers.

QAnon believers often claim that major news events are "false flags" — manufactured events designed to elicit social or political responses or pull attention away from "real" news.

Commenters on QAnon influencer channels attempted to draw connections between Petito and other significant events. One common conspiracy theory floated by some 600 commenters on a thread on the GhostEzra Telegram channel was that the FBI made up Petito's death to distract from the Arizona vote audit and cover up the "Big Lie" that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump.

Source: https://www.insider.com/qanon-conspiracy-theorists-say-gabby-petito-actress-false-flag-2021-9

Well, if so, it further proves the 5 second attention span of America because people are wrapped up in this Petito drama

I'm seeing surprisingly little on my newsfeeds about this. About the most questionable thing I've seen is the FBI had him and let him go. And then he disappeared. If that's the case, I'm sure the extreme right people are going nuts about this.

I am thinking they may be looking in the wrong spot for him though. With all the drones and thermal imaging nowadays, are we expected to believe they can't locate him by now?

I'm seeing surprisingly little on my newsfeeds about this. About the most questionable thing I've seen is the FBI had him and let him go. And then he disappeared. If that's the case, I'm sure the extreme right people are going nuts about this.

I am thinking they may be looking in the wrong spot for him though. With all the drones and thermal imaging nowadays, are we expected to believe they can't locate him by now?

He's in Canada.

This TOO is a false flag???
U guys are pathetic.

All this stuff is such a fucking bullshit. Joe Biden's a faggot Donald Trump is a faggot they're all a bunch of faggots. More dumb bullshit to fight about. Turn your TV off and make some gains. get the fuck out of the house put your phone away. Life's too short to speculate about this chick, I mean who gives a fuck. You don't know shit, I don't know shitt. And damn well CNN don't know shit. 1.7 grams of protein per pound of lean mass that's all you need to know.

Xi Jinping 2022

Last edited:
all this stuff is such a fucking bullshit. Joe biden's a faggot donald trump is a faggot they're all a bunch of faggots. More dumb bullshit to fight about. Turn your tv off and make some gains. Get the fuck out of the house put your phone away. Life's too short to speculate about this chick, i mean who gives a fuck. You don't know shit, i don't know shitt. And damn well cnn don't know shit. 1.7 grams of protein per pound of lean mass that's all you need to know.

Xi jinping 2022

amen!...

IML Gear Cream!
So today the FBI confirms that human remains found were confirmed to be Brian Landrie

Notice how this story took up the news cycle during the AZ audit being revealed. It mysteriously ends and both people are dead???

Sounds legit, right?

Make any sense at all? Nope, it doesn't make any sense at all. Just like any other thing the FBI is involved in and stages.

Because the AZ audit was a waste of time.
The novelty had worn off before this tragic case began.
Besides, there was no need to detract from the results when the Ninja crew THEMSELVES said there was no evidence of fraud.

Besides, there was no need to detract from the results when the Ninja crew THEMSELVES said there was no evidence of fraud.

Let me here about all of China Joe’s accomplishments the past 9 months.
I’ll wait.

I stopped reading at 'QAnon'

No bro, they did not say that.
Now it's up to Arizona AG Brnovich to do something or not. His office said they are examining all the information and "evidence" and requesting further information, but we will see if he actually acts. If he does and some initial people are hit with federal voter fraud/conspiracy charges, things will get interesting.

Oh.. So this recount thingy is still alive??
Geeeeez.... talk about beating a dead horse..

Back