• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Smells bad

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
On Thursday, September 23rd, the China Evergrande Group, the world's largest property developer with $300 billion debt, is due to pay off $ 83 million on its bonds. This event may overshadow the Fed meeting: the bankruptcy of the developer has been compared to the collapse of Lehman Brothers in 2008, which was the beginning of the world crisis.

Do you think we should expect major economic crisis?

On Thursday, September 23rd, the China Evergrande Group, the world's largest property developer with $300 billion debt, is due to pay off $ 83 million on its bonds. This event may overshadow the Fed meeting: the bankruptcy of the developer has been compared to the collapse of Lehman Brothers in 2008, which was the beginning of the world crisis.

Do you think we should expect major economic crisis?
You do remember who the president is right. We are already in a crisis.

Evergrande is't the only one it's just in the public eye because it's the biggest. There are one or 2 others that are likely to fail for whatever reason over there and this will likely cause the start of another global financial crisis similar if not worse to 2008.

They also seem to have missed the interest payment of $83 million due on Thursday at Friday's opening time in China.

No matter how bad it is I do know we have the absolute worst people in charge ever to handle this if it happens.

Sniffy Joe the Pervert's got this! He'll blame Trump, White Supremacist Terrorists, etc. (Then shit his diaper).
Kamala will then give him a tongue-bath and all will be OK...

I'm afraid the dominoes will start falling. Let’s just hope we are not going to be affected too much.
Evergrande is't the only one it's just in the public eye because it's the biggest. There are one or 2 others that are likely to fail for whatever reason over there and this will likely cause the start of another global financial crisis similar if not worse to 2008.

They also seem to have missed the interest payment of $83 million due on Thursday at Friday's opening time in China.

No matter how bad it is I do know we have the absolute worst people in charge ever to handle this if it happens.

I'm afraid the dominoes will start falling. Let’s just hope we are not going to be affected too much.

Once SHTF we will be affected to the point of no return to normalcy. I still say it is 3 to 5 years away.

So, is there a chance to prepare for this sh*t to come through it all unscathed?

NObody will be unscathed I suspect. Some will come out better than others. We are talking world wide economic collapse sir. Likely the next true world war (that's how the elite rebuild/reset and regrow economies)... Depending on the severity we could be back in the stone ages, but that's probably overkill. Though the elites have their fortresses underground most likely they can wait out any bullshit. We can not...

So, is there a chance to prepare for this sh*t to come through it all unscathed?

My parents were born during the Great Depression. So I got to hear a lot of what they went through, and of course from my grandparents as well. Finding work was the most difficult part. If you had a large farm at the time, cattle, chickens, etc you typically made out alright. Not great, but alright. And...most people will not remember the rationing that went on during WWII. But you literally had ration books and were only allowed so much of certain items:

https://www.nationalww2museum.org/s...search-starters/take-closer-look-ration-books

People's heads would explode if they had to go through that again. But we're already seeing some of it today due to shortages, supply bottlenecks, etc. There will quite likely be a time in the near future that you simply won't be able to find certain things. We won't be living in a "disposable" society where everything gets thrown away. You will be recycling your things for different purposes, repairing broken things, etc. Hunting, fishing, and poaching will become active hobbies again.

My parents were born during the Great Depression. So I got to hear a lot of what they went through, and of course from my grandparents as well. Finding work was the most difficult part. If you had a large farm at the time, cattle, chickens, etc you typically made out alright. Not great, but alright. And...most people will not remember the rationing that went on during WWII. But you literally had ration books and were only allowed so much of certain items:

https://www.nationalww2museum.org/s...search-starters/take-closer-look-ration-books

People's heads would explode if they had to go through that again. But we're already seeing some of it today due to shortages, supply bottlenecks, etc. There will quite likely be a time in the near future that you simply won't be able to find certain things. We won't be living in a "disposable" society where everything gets thrown away. You will be recycling your things for different purposes, repairing broken things, etc. Hunting, fishing, and poaching will become active hobbies again.

Do you think it's going to be that bad? I hope you are really exaggerating

IML Gear Cream!
Do you think it's going to be that bad? I hope you are really exaggerating

I'm just pissy because I can't get taco bell fire sauce by the bottle in my local grocery stores (among other things). I can't find my brand/flavor of coffee either (and it's nothing special or exotic). I just ordered 6 bags online. But how long before that fails too? Those are just a couple of examples. I'm already seeing price gouging online for harder to find items. Look how much whey has gone up this last year.

Add to that, the whole world depends on china for manufacturing. China is flooding and can't keep the power on. Things add up after awhile.

I'm just pissy because I can't get taco bell fire sauce by the bottle in my local grocery stores (among other things). I can't find my brand/flavor of coffee either (and it's nothing special or exotic). I just ordered 6 bags online. But how long before that fails too? Those are just a couple of examples. I'm already seeing price gouging online for harder to find items. Look how much whey has gone up this last year.

Add to that, the whole world depends on china for manufacturing. China is flooding and can't keep the power on. Things add up after awhile.
Yes, the situation is difficult now, but we cannot do anything, we cannot fix it or influence it. We can only be on alert, try to prepare and adapt as much as possible.

Back