• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Has your local FedEx transportation been extended longer recently?

rawsandgh

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has your local FedEx transportation been extended longer recently? Is it because of Coronavirus or anything else even for online shopping items?

Fed ex ground services are about the slowest, crazy , unorganized shipping a person can get.
I was waiting for some workout clothes that they shipped to me “Fed Ex “ ground and I tracked it and watched as it slowly and “literally traveling all around my area, even going farther away from me and back! It is ridiculous! Air shipping is awesome but...I am glad Amazon and a few places I shop rarely use fed ex ! They come sometimes the same day I order. (Just a tip) pay the extra $5-$10 its worth it to not wait 13 days (the order was one state away too!)

Max

Fed ex ground services are about the slowest, crazy , unorganized shipping a person can get.
I was waiting for some workout clothes that they shipped to me “Fed Ex “ ground and I tracked it and watched as it slowly and “literally traveling all around my area, even going farther away from me and back! It is ridiculous! Air shipping is awesome but...I am glad Amazon and a few places I shop rarely use fed ex ! They come sometimes the same day I order. (Just a tip) pay the extra $5-$10 its worth it to not wait 13 days (the order was one state away too!)

Max

Do you still wait so long time about 13 days even after your workout clothes delivered to your local State recently? Domestic shipping time about half month is really ridiculous

Do you still wait so long time about 13 days even after your workout clothes delivered to your local State recently? Domestic shipping time about half month is really ridiculous

Completely ridiculous!

Max

Well now that amazon has rules expect them to extend their prime days about a week.... And all others blow now anyways

They've been about a week late for me.

They've been about a week late for me.

Maybe it can be contacted to the local FedEx for delivery if it’s delayed shipping domestically for over 7 days

DO not use Fed Ex or UPS. they can open parcels without an excuse.. Usps has to get a warrant to open packs, and are not going to go through the hassle for small fry stuff... Just ask the Bumstead family.

I ordered some goodies from India...I got numerous emails from FedEx to provide them with my address as the sender messed it up...I did not respond...FedEx is notorious for opening packages and doing controlled deliveries...I just chalked it up as a loss...

Back