• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Am I weird

Canebrake

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So one of the girls I’m seeing ask me about jerking off. She asked what lube or lotion I use. I said I don’t use any lube. She was shocked. She said I’m the only guy that she every asked that doesn’t use some sort of lube.

Am I missing something

If your not circumcised, not really . But, if you are..most use a lil something. Not weird at all, just don’t need it. I hate if I have to use any with chicks! If it gets too wet, I wipe it off real quick (in the middle of the action) just to have more friction

Max

I'm circumcised and I never use lube unless it during sex. There is obvious more traction with out it which makes it much easier to get off when you alone. If your too rough without lotion, we'll then your going to rub yourself raw. I advise not to do this.

If your not circumcised, not really . But, if you are..most use a lil something. Not weird at all, just don’t need it. I hate if I have to use any with chicks! If it gets too wet, I wipe it off real quick (in the middle of the action) just to have more friction

Max

Yeah lube is nice when first penetratung but after her pussy wettens and loosens up it sucks. A wet hotdog down a hall way.

I'll take a really fast shower sometimes. Scrub extra hard. That's about as close as mine gets to "lube".

Is your girl used to dating 14yr old boys?

Yeah lube is nice when first penetratung but after her pussy wettens and loosens up it sucks. A wet hotdog down a hall way.

Lol
giphy.gif

Max

Dry jacking it all day.

The only wiener slider I use is at work. That’s what we call the grease for the forklifts, bobcat, boom trucks. Gotta keep those lubed up!

But I’ve had a few hand jobs when she used lube it was great I want some more. Maybe I’ll try the stranger if she don’t want to!

I mean unless your beating your dick like your just renting it you shouldn’t need any lube.

So one of the girls I’m seeing ask me about jerking off. She asked what lube or lotion I use. I said I don’t use any lube. She was shocked. She said I’m the only guy that she every asked that doesn’t use some sort of lube.

Am I missing something

Am I missing something

Real men don't need LUBE... You almost wanna say "Does that pussy work or am I just confused?!?!?"

Never had to cop that in my life, but some shortys swear by it..

Unless it's the marijuana version of Whiskey Dick, unrequired.

If it's the weed bruh. THAT'S COTTON PUSSY.

IML Gear Cream!
All these dry rubs wtf?? Is pussy not wet? Lube for me for the handjob..spit and stick for the pussy

All these dry rubs wtf?? Is pussy not wet? Lube for me for the handjob..spit and stick for the pussy

If you can’t make it drip (I’ll be conservative and say up to 60 y/o) than you’re doing something, more like, someONE WRONG!

I’ll second the pussy style, but isn’t more like “you get what you get and don’t get upset” at this point? A

“Hit the switch”

If you can’t make it drip (I’ll be conservative and say up to 60 y/o) than you’re doing something, more like, someONE WRONG!

I’ll second the pussy style, but isn’t more like “you get what you get and don’t get upset” at this point? A

“Hit the switch”
First off, If a chick is giving me a handy then she's giving me a blowie too, so no lube necessary...and I'm doing it wrong lmao guess I'll be wrong then

First off, If a chick is giving me a handy then she's giving me a blowie too, so no lube necessary...and I'm doing it wrong lmao guess I'll be wrong then

Word. I’m sure when the East Coast awakens there may be some backlash... However, there's no way to ensure the hand with expand (to the mouth) , perhaps I'm getting mother fuckin old.

I do concur, bc the "best of the best" defintely do both and the logic is there, but code enforcement seems to be least favorable.

Do you guys not have calluses?

It aint rocket science....No lube if I do it... Lube if wifey does it...it gives her more leeway to be rough or gentle. When you are married/together 20 years sorry to tell to y'all lube will be needed sometimes. If you think after that many years they get drenched at the sight of you.... BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH.... I don't care if you an Adonis...It ain't always happening. Especially if it's just a quicky for your satisfaction and they oblige.

Get Shredded!
I do it in the shower. Takes forever. Sometimes I give myself blue balls. Maybe I should switch to rawdog wacking… least bleed out my dick if nothing else

haha

Its messy using lube, usually when I jerk off I don’t use lube unless I’m planning on going in the shower right after.

Ok so I’m not weird. She the one dealing with fucked up dudes

Am I missing something
I’ve never used lube. She’s been dating pussies.

Back