• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Caber

MonsterMaker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I heard someone mention using caber for sexual benefits. Is that a thing? Would you just use it before you want to have sex or How would someone use it for that? What would the dose be?

Can you crash your prolactin levels by taking caber if your prolactin levels aren’t elevated?

yeah caber can lower the refractory period

caber is used to lower prolactin so yeah it can crash your levels if your already low or take too much

but i would be careful with caber its not something i would take unless absolutely needed

yeah caber can lower the refractory period

caber is used to lower prolactin so yeah it can crash your levels if your already low or take too much

but i would be careful with caber its not something i would take unless absolutely needed

That sounds good man. Maybe I’ll just save it for when needed then. I want to be careful that’s why I asked. Thanks.

Back