• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Psaki Confirms Border Patrol Agents Will Be Disciplined For Protecting America

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Speaking to reporters on board Air Force One Tuesday afternoon upon return from the United Nations General Assembly in New York City, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki confirmed Border Patrol agents are under investigation for stopping illegal Haitian immigrants from entering the U.S.

"He [President Biden] believes that the footage and photos are horrific. They don’t represent who we are as a country. And he was pleased to see the announcement of the investigation. He certainly supports that. And, obviously, there’ll be a determination made on next steps once that concludes," Psaki said. "There’s a process in place for a reason. Obviously, we hope that investigation happens quickly. And it will determine, as was stated clearly in the Secretary’s statement last night, what disciplinary action should be taken."

Vice President Kamala Harris, who was appointed by President Joe Biden months ago to handle the border crisis, is also piling on.

Source: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...nvestigation-for-protecting-america-n2596265?

This is the dumbest Administration to ever exist

It's the gift that keeps on Giving (cousin Eddie in Christmas Vacation)

Holy Shit, they have proven incompetence, fraud and corruption beyond comprehension

Notice no dems, Tommy, Beastmode aren't commenting in these threads?

Imagine you voted for these clowns and this is what you get LMAO

The staff at the dollar store could do a better job.

Granted I know most of this is intentional on the Biden /puppet administration but nevertheless these fools suck

And look at Hunter Bidens laptop coming out

LMAO...talk about compromised.

These people all will hang for this one day. Theres no way out of this.

I'm so sick and tired of seeing Peppermint Patty's face and the bullshit she spews, that I now frickin hate redheads....

Notice no dems, Tommy, Beastmode aren't commenting in these threads?

I am waiting for this moron Beatmode to come back here and defend his POTUS and let us know how Texas is doing.

Most insane times in history. Most stable, flourishing country just falling apart at the seams.
Truly an unstable mess these days.

If Demturdz cant see it, they are not only retarded, but blind as well...

Imagine being disciplined for doing the job you were hired to do?
No wonder why Joe and Kameltoe dont do anything.

Joes been doing "nothing" for 50 years... And Kamels been sucking brown willie...

I don’t understand all the Psaki hating. She’s obviously mental, which makes her kinda hot, like AOC. As if the red hair didn’t tip you off she’s nuts.
For a minute imagine; you are offered a dream job. The absolute pinnacle of your professional career but….it’s for Biden.
So maybe you take the job…and find you are using every stitch of your cunning and intellect to promulgate absolute bullshit handed to you. Every day you have to sit across from The POTUS:The Potato of the United States (or is it Potatoe?) and a bunch of other egocentric traitors and say to yourself over and over in some self-preserving mantra “pinnacle of my career, pinnacle of my career….”.

Or you can just imagine her freckled clam and washed out redhead nipples where you don’t know where the areola begins and the nipple ends.
That’s what I do.

Back