Bumping up test between bloods

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Rep Points

Bumping up test between bloods

So Iíve been on trt with 2iu gh now for a little while (140mgs a week test cyp ). I feel great. Actually the best I have in a very long time. Iím holding steady at about 230lbs with abs. I thought Iíd lose a lot of size but I havenít. I use to run pretty heavy cycles but recently made the decision to become healthier because of family etc. Im thinking of bumping test up to 500mgs or 350 test cyp/200 mgs between blood work to try to grow a little more and keep blood in check. My doc is doing my bloods every 6 months. Whatís yíallís opinion?

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,015 Posts
    Rep Points

I sound like a broken record, but playing the trt game gets old. What usually ends up happening is the doc will "surprise" you with blood work along the way. You'll be thinking you have until december and he will want you to get labs in november...that kind of thing. A lot of us do it for awhile though and get by for a time. Just play it as smart as you can, skip pinning when it's about time, etc, etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,733 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by beast405 View Post
    So Iíve been on trt with 2iu gh now for a little while (140mgs a week test cyp ). I feel great. Actually the best I have in a very long time. Iím holding steady at about 230lbs with abs. I thought Iíd lose a lot of size but I havenít. I use to run pretty heavy cycles but recently made the decision to become healthier because of family etc. Im thinking of bumping test up to 500mgs or 350 test cyp/200 mgs between blood work to try to grow a little more and keep blood in check. My doc is doing my bloods every 6 months. Whatís yíallís opinion?
    You could always do a different compound and not take the chance of losing your TRT prescription. Masteron sounds like a nice way to increase free test, and with how lean you are, add solidity to your frame.

I dont know if "free test" jumping would make your doctor pull the plug. I wonder if someone else could chime in on this.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,015 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    You could always do a different compound and not take the chance of losing your TRT prescription. Masteron sounds like a nice way to increase free test, and with how lean you are, add solidity to your frame.

I dont know if "free test" jumping would make your doctor pull the plug. I wonder if someone else could chime in on this.
    The couple I've used only looked at total. One was a urologist and knew what he was doing and knew what I was doing to a certain extent and would let me slide here and there. The other was a GP and she had zero clue about anything. I literally had to tell her what I wanted checked in labs.

I'm sure legit trt clinics probably look closer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post

I was thinking about just bumping up to 500mgs for like 12 weeks at a time then go back to my 140mgs immediately