Uncle Z


EP DHB review so far

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,767

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,285
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,889
    Thanked in
    3,561 Posts
    Rep Points
    66041150

    EP DHB review so far

    I see a lot of people asking about our dhb's pip etc. Well I started it this week(end) and I'm only 2 shots in but so far, to my surprise, there really is no pip. The last time I tried it from another source it was God awful, so I'm really surprised how well they've done over there with it. I'm doing 1 ml Mon wed Fri and just for clarity I am mixing it with my sust/NPP. I'll update on cycle plans as a whole at a later time. Well done EP scientist!!!!

  2. #2
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,802

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,261
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,924
    Thanked in
    11,404 Posts
    Rep Points
    719067795

    Following for sure. That is awesome! No or even low PIP is great for DHB(especially since I want to run it )

    Max

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    838

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    804
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    662
    Thanked in
    506 Posts
    Rep Points
    8757701

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    I see a lot of people asking about our dhb's pip etc. Well I started it this week(end) and I'm only 2 shots in but so far, to my surprise, there really is no pip. The last time I tried it from another source it was God awful, so I'm really surprised how well they've done over there with it. I'm doing 1 ml Mon wed Fri and just for clarity I am mixing it with my sust/NPP. I'll update on cycle plans as a whole at a later time. Well done EP scientist!!!!
    Thatís good to now! Couldnít expect anything else really EP is always on top of the game

    Kee us updated Sam

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,535

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,454
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,449
    Thanked in
    1,644 Posts
    Rep Points
    1361096748

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    I see a lot of people asking about our dhb's pip etc. Well I started it this week(end) and I'm only 2 shots in but so far, to my surprise, there really is no pip. The last time I tried it from another source it was God awful, so I'm really surprised how well they've done over there with it. I'm doing 1 ml Mon wed Fri and just for clarity I am mixing it with my sust/NPP. I'll update on cycle plans as a whole at a later time. Well done EP scientist!!!!
    Very nice! Maybe one day i will try it.

  5. #5
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,767

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,285
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,889
    Thanked in
    3,561 Posts
    Rep Points
    66041150

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Following for sure. That is awesome! No or even low PIP is great for DHB(especially since I want to run it )

    Max
    Surprised especially. Because I'm sensitive to phenyl prop but nothing really between the 2

  6. #6
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,208

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,244
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,176
    Thanked in
    2,160 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    Thatís good to now! Couldnít expect anything else really EP is always on top of the game

    Kee us updated Sam
    I see what you did there 😹

  7. #7
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,208

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,244
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,176
    Thanked in
    2,160 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I'm still a dhb rookie and never tried it yet. I wonder if I switch mast to Dhb and run it with some prop and tren ace how good that would treat me.

  8. #8
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,767

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,285
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,889
    Thanked in
    3,561 Posts
    Rep Points
    66041150

    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    I'm still a dhb rookie and never tried it yet. I wonder if I switch mast to Dhb and run it with some prop and tren ace how good that would treat me.
    Probably overheat like a mofo and sweats too

  9. #9
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    A.font401's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4,788

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,484
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,609
    Thanked in
    2,326 Posts
    Rep Points
    285775253

    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    I'm still a dhb rookie and never tried it yet. I wonder if I switch mast to Dhb and run it with some prop and tren ace how good that would treat me.
    I ran cyp/tren e/ dhb and it was wild. Cyp 500mg tren 400 and dhb I went as high as 600mg. I couldíve sweat wearing just my underwear in a snow storm lmao
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

    Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

    PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

  10. #10
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,208

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,244
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,176
    Thanked in
    2,160 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Perfect!! I've had a horrible year and need to shed some lbs.

  11. #11
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,767

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,285
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,889
    Thanked in
    3,561 Posts
    Rep Points
    66041150

    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    Perfect!! I've had a horrible year and need to shed some lbs.
    Ime it's a great compound IF you can handle the tren like sides. I bet tren and dhb is nasty tho if ya can handle.it.

Similar Threads

  1. H-AS review
    By Blackmombajuice in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-19-2019, 02:55 PM
  2. MTR review
    By Slevinsbrother in forum GrAnabolic
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-07-2015, 11:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums