RoidVisor

Peptides: What are they and Why Could They Benefit Us!??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,404 Posts
    Rep Points

Peptides are smaller versions of proteins. Many health and cosmetic products contain different peptides for many uses, such as their potential anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, or muscle building properties. People may confuse peptides with proteins. Both proteins and peptides are made up of amino acids, but peptides contain far fewer amino acids than proteins. Like proteins, peptides are naturally present in foods. Peptides are be easier for the body to absorb than proteins because they are smaller and more broken down than proteins. They can more easily penetrate the skin and intestines, which helps them to enter the bloodstream more quickly.
    Bioactive peptides are the most interesting form for scientists and fitness/beauty(skin thickness:hair growth:youth:treat skin wrinkles:improved elasticity). The good peptide supplements available are:
    * Collagen peptides, which may benefit skin health and reverse the effects of aging. {GHK-cu, TAD-600, BPC-157} tendons, ligament, cartilage health by reducing inflammation, antioxidant value, faster healing!
    * Creatine peptides, which may build strength and muscle mass. Example: {Creatine PepForm Peptides}
    * Melanin producing peptides to fight UV damage(*MT2 example)

Oral peptide supplements may not enter the bloodstream as the body may break them down into individual amino acids, rendering them useless....until recently with new drug delivery systems making oral, nasal, buccal, sublingual, and topical/transdermal formulas work like the injections(although it is early and I would not trust some slick company that claim a lot). Estée Lauder, Revlon, StriVectin use a lot of these peptides in their skin rejuvenating formulas and have massive teams of scientists to prove they work, so don’t go thinking some Homemade paper printed vial or bottle claiming its oral HGH OR IGF-1 in a liquid or capsule!! Lol

Other peptides and peptide hormones can and do, enhance athletic activity. However, the World Anti-Doping Agency have banned many of these other peptides and peptide hormones including Follistatin, a peptide that increases muscle growth. FST 344, FST312, 315, 317, FST288-Fc. FST288-Fc**inhibited signaling by activin A, activin B, GDF8, and GDF11{Layman’s: you want your Follistatin to inhibit GDF8&11!!}. ACE-031 and ACE-083 were also effective but flopped on the FDA trials because they are trying to get approved to treat muscle disease! not enhancement!! Some of these showed 38-62% increase in muscle size/weight. They aren’t going to approve a muscle enhancing anabolic novel compound unless it’s treating/curing a disease. With people living longer and being active, Sarcopenia MAY be the first way to get some of these compounds approved in the future, like Hgh, Hormones, SARMS, peptides, biologics, natural-synthetic drugs.

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts
    Rep Points

Great post brother I was going to post about peptides today lol I guess im going with SARMs lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,466 Posts
    Rep Points

I have been using the copper peptide in Aseir hair formula for a couple of months. I shave my head down so we can see if there really is regeneration.
    At this point though I am thinking you can’t grow a garden on the moon…if you know what I mean….

My buddy bought a kit and has been using it the same time and he is saying his hair is fuller now. He’s 49 and still has plenty of hair. It was thinning but not scorched earth like my scalp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,404 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmurph View Post
    Great post brother I was going to post about peptides today lol I guess im going with SARMs lol
    Thanks . I would enjoy a Sarm and (other peptides) dosage, effects, duration article. I Cannot learn enough Murph

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,404 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    I have been using the copper peptide in Aseir hair formula for a couple of months. I shave my head down so we can see if there really is regeneration.
    At this point though I am thinking you can’t grow a garden on the moon…if you know what I mean….

My buddy bought a kit and has been using it the same time and he is saying his hair is fuller now. He’s 49 and still has plenty of hair. It was thinning but not scorched earth like my scalp.
    Yeah, the copper peptides are pretty popular for the skin, I noticed them popping up in the high end skincare lines like Perricone, Thomas Roth, Etc. As for the hair...I know there are thinning/Balding preventative supps/injections/creams, also you can “thicken the shaft” {thats a definite edit}. But...like you said, if you are pretty bald as in the forehead/top area, surgical implants or pieces are pretty much the options. People ask why I even look at the stuff or read about it and my answer is : Females constantly are asking (more than men), as far as clients and they use supps or just age. All of them use a ton of these Minoxidil/Latisse/2%keto/Melatonin shampoo-foams . Compounded stuff. Real expensive. If I went bald in the front or my crown..I’m going clean-head! . I am interested in learning how to use the GHK-cu along with my hormones, whether just as a topical application to the face or sub q . The stuff raw - it is bright cobalt Blue! Trip.

Max