• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GYMnTONIC (wes) THANKS

dale.c

OG
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
46ed91c57c0c8ac45a089b1cac351f86.jpg

So this is my big thank you and recognition of superb customer service thread. ( and general all around prefect business skillz )
First i wanna say i really look forward to running these together if i can keep from gobbling up the somatozin to early. Secondly i wanted to give major credit where its do, i got my bottle of cataclysm and lets just say usps suks big donkey d!ck and a good portion of the tabs where crumbled and there was atleast 3-4 in powder form from them beating the hell outa my pack. I DM’d wes and let him know how it arrived so he could maybe do something to prevent it in future shipping methods but that i could just use scales and weigh out the damaged doses. I did mention i was kinda disappointed but it wasn’t with him and so he says no reason to ever be disappointed brother im sending you another unit to make up for it. I mean damn man that’s just above and beyond what was necessary especially considering i was not even asking for a fix or anything. Like it wasn’t his fault they mishandled the package but being the great businessman he is he handled it this way rather than just blowing it off. So thank you Wes for the hookup and samples as well. I’m set up for a good lil run and will get a good idea of what these can do along with some test ! Gonna try the colognes out and see if maybe the wife is a lil nicer to me

Nice stash there brother...Wes is on top of his game!

Nice TD Dale,

Wes is a great businessman, doesn’t surprise me at all. Gymntonic was my first time using Somatozine vs reg Mk677. Big ole difference. I am excited to hear about the Cataclysm!

Max

Nice TD Dale,

Wes is a great businessman, doesn’t surprise me at all. Gymntonic was my first time using Somatozine vs reg Mk677. Big ole difference. I am excited to hear about the Cataclysm!

Max

Glad to hear your thoughts about the Somatozine vs reg MK im excited to try it out for sure.

Looks good brother I look forward to hearing your review on the supps

Thank u for the shout-out. Those are great items,enjoy!

Update on the how it went with colognes and wife seems that she is impervious to them or just being nice period but this is in no way a bad review on the colognes because she’s just mean as hell anyway.

I did take a couple of the somatazine before bed and man i slept better than i have in a very long time. If these truly are equivalent to 3-4 iu’s of exogenous hgh then i have a new staple in my supp cabinet !! Thanks again wes

Somatozine is absolute magic. I have seen labs and yes it is about the same as 3-4iu of INJ in the labs I have seen

Maybe hard to believe unless you have used the products

It is a very very well reviewed item.

My only complaint about Somatozine is that it gives me super vivid and weird dreams.

It def effects REM sleep in a massive way. I can sleep 5 hours on it and be fully rested. Then the issue is what the hell do you do at 4am when ur wide awake?

I usually work or come on here and bitch about Joe Biden and Fraudci LMAO.

IML Gear Cream!
Somatozine is absolute magic. I have seen labs and yes it is about the same as 3-4iu of INJ in the labs I have seen

Maybe hard to believe unless you have used the products

It is a very very well reviewed item.

My only complaint about Somatozine is that it gives me super vivid and weird dreams.

It def effects REM sleep in a massive way. I can sleep 5 hours on it and be fully rested. Then the issue is what the hell do you do at 4am when ur wide awake?

I usually work or come on here and bitch about Joe Biden and Fraudci LMAO.

Yes sir I’ve been taking two at night before bed and i sleep so so good. I can definitely see some swelling in my ankles like when on GH ! I will definitely be ordering some more before i run out

Yes it was great in the morning taking two with a cup of coffee and very productive at work but sadly im all out

They do go very fast at 2 caps a day and its def not the cheapest product to use. I know bc I use it too

I have found that taking 1 alpha and 1 ephedrine or even 1-2 methyl blue works like a charm. IT feels just like Modafinil to me and it saves quite a bit of money over the stretch.

Why does everything good have to be expensive LOL. I complain about that product cost alot, but it does sell very very well tbh.

They do go very fast at 2 caps a day and its def not the cheapest product to use. I know bc I use it too

I have found that taking 1 alpha and 1 ephedrine or even 1-2 methyl blue works like a charm. IT feels just like Modafinil to me and it saves quite a bit of money over the stretch.

Why does everything good have to be expensive LOL. I complain about that product cost alot, but it does sell very very well tbh.

Speaking of modafinil i found some 200mg for $1 each but I’ve never tried them. Are they really any good ?

AFAF

Back