• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Vaxx analyzed...

Look who’s back. Turd bowl get filled over at BOP and no room for you there?
What lab you shilling for these days? Ever get past acorn stage?

Ummmmmm...do you mean this guy? Seriously WTF?

Here is a fun link for the entire details if you or anyone cares about this idiot and whatever nonsense he's spouting these days.

Below the link is a copy paste from the article with the really important info bolded by me for emphasis.

Guy is a scammer to say the least. Stop believing in every bit of idiocy you come across. Let me guess Q believer?

There are constitutional issues involved and throwing this retarded nonsense in the mix takes away from the legit arguments. This is retarded to say the least.

https://quackwatch.org/11Ind/young3/

Government Actions

Young has been prosecuted three times. In the mid-1990s, he was charged with taking blood samples from two women and using the samples to diagnose illnesses and prescribe products that he sold. Young claimed that he merely looked at blood samples from two women and gave them nutritional advice. However, under a plea bargain, he pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of attempted practice of medicine without a license and was promised that the charge would be dismissed if he stayed out of trouble for 18 months [12].
In 2001, Young was charged with another felony in Utah when a woman suffering from cancer claimed he analyzed her blood and told her to stop chemotherapy and take his “Super Greens” product instead. Young told the woman that he had cured people suffering from AIDS, the affidavit alleged. A month later he was arrested when an undercover agent went to him for a consultation. Young allegedly analyzed her blood and prescribed a liquid diet. A judge ordered Young to stop drawing blood or risk being denied bail. The San Diego Tribune reported that the charges were dropped because the prosecutor didn’t think there were enough angry victims to get a conviction. The article also reported that in 2003, Young moved to California because he thought the legal climate there was more tolerant for “dietary researchers” such as himself [13].
In January 2014, Young and two associates were arrested and charged with multiple counts of grand theft and conspiring to practice medicine without a license. The San Diego District Attorney’s press release stated that Young accepted patients, including some who were terminally ill, and temporarily housed them at his pH Miracle ranch [14]. The charges alleged that Young and his associates broke the law when they went beyond advocating dietary changes and administered intravenous treatments to patients, some of whom were terminally ill. In February 2016, following a 2-month trial, he was convicted of two counts of practicing medicine without a license. During the trial, Deputy District Attorney Gina Darvas portrayed Young as a charlatan who preyed on the sick and vulnerable—including dying cancer patients—and duped them with bogus science [3]. A few weeks after the trial ended, Darvas announced that Young would be re-tried on the charges for which the jury was unable to reach a verdict [15]. In 2017, faced with the possibility of retrial, Young pleaded guilty to two more counts of practicing medicine without a license. The plea agreement called for a 44-month sentence, some of which had already been served under house arrest [16]. It also contained this statement:
I, Robert O. Young, declare freely and voluntarily, under penalty of perjury that
I do not have any post high-school educational degrees from any accredited schools.
I am not a Microbiologist.
I am not a Hematologist.
I am not a Medical Doctor.
I am not a Naturopathic Doctor.
I am not a trained scientist [17].

In June 2017, the judge issued the sentence and expressed hope that Young would not repeat what he did in the future [18].
Young and a medical associate (Bennie Stephen Johnson, D.O. of Roswell, Georgia) are also facing a suit by Dawn Kali, who claims that her breast cancer progressed from stage I (localized and easily treatable) to stage IV (widely spread) because she followed Young’s advice. The complaint alleges:

• Without any medical support, Young advised Kali to ignore her doctors, forego conventional medical treatment, and allow Young to “treat” her with injections, diet, and other “remedies.”
  • Young and pH Miracle Living falsely represented that he had credentials to practice medicine and treat cancer.
  • Johnson improperly allowed Young and pH Miracle Living to use his name and license as a cover for their unlicensed conduct [19].
In 2016, the Osteopathic Medical Board of California charged Johnson with gross negligence, repeated negligence, and general unprofessional conduct in connection with his treatment of four patients at the pH Miracle Center [20]. In 2017, his license was revoked and he was assessed $20,000 for the cost of the board’s enforcement action [21].

I don't know anything about this guy.....BUT
I know Church....and I trust Him..

So,,,Oak...with respect,we don't need this kind of crap Here..

This is spot on! SO exhausting hearing the excuses for the 'increase' in cases!!! There was no mention of this being a train wreck at the start, no warnings that you will be a transmitter, no warnings that if you are at high risk for heart issues that one day soon you could die. Anyone have documentation of the millions of mild cases of polio, smallpox or measles when those first were introduced?? Nope not a fucking mild case! You got the vax, and you were free from catching it. Every time this vaxx fails the vaccinated they blame the ones who refuse to get it. The first 8 months of COVID we had 225000 deaths, the first 8 months of this monkeys administation with a vaxx for 50% of the people and 90% of the high risk folks he has 280000 deaths. NO running totals in any Network screen, we have lost more people since the vaccine than prior! And that is over the same amount of time. I'd hate to have that kind of performance as my claim to fame!

Used to get a laugh when RONA first hit. Obits would say:

"Joe Schmoe, age 95, sadly passed away from complications from COVID-19" LMAO.
Im not seeing stuff like that around here anymore at least...

Still phishing for clients on forums at $250/mo for your lame ass "coaching" without paying RENT?? 😂
Old bitch. 😄😄😄

This is spot on! SO exhausting hearing the excuses for the 'increase' in cases!!! There was no mention of this being a train wreck at the start, no warnings that you will be a transmitter, no warnings that if you are at high risk for heart issues that one day soon you could die. Anyone have documentation of the millions of mild cases of polio, smallpox or measles when those first were introduced?? Nope not a fucking mild case! You got the vax, and you were free from catching it. Every time this vaxx fails the vaccinated they blame the ones who refuse to get it. The first 8 months of COVID we had 225000 deaths, the first 8 months of this monkeys administation with a vaxx for 50% of the people and 90% of the high risk folks he has 280000 deaths. NO running totals in any Network screen, we have lost more people since the vaccine than prior! And that is over the same amount of time. I'd hate to have that kind of performance as my claim to fame!

Thanks for thinking! The others wont be here long anyway so fuckem! 🍻

IML Gear Cream!
For the record and while I am “phishing for clients” on forums:
I don’t charge even half of what irish goat “knows” I charge.

Funny how every guy that PMs me about coaching I refer to Montego1 making me the worst phish in the pond.

Show us some pics of you, you shadows keyboard warrior.

Old bitch? Lol! Good luck looking like me when you’re 58. Or even now.

Ummmmmm...do you mean this guy? Seriously WTF?

Here is a fun link for the entire details if you or anyone cares about this idiot and whatever nonsense he's spouting these days.

Below the link is a copy paste from the article with the really important info bolded by me for emphasis.

Guy is a scammer to say the least. Stop believing in every bit of idiocy you come across. Let me guess Q believer?

There are constitutional issues involved and throwing this retarded nonsense in the mix takes away from the legit arguments. This is retarded to say the least.

https://quackwatch.org/11Ind/young3/

Government Actions

Young has been prosecuted three times. In the mid-1990s, he was charged with taking blood samples from two women and using the samples to diagnose illnesses and prescribe products that he sold. Young claimed that he merely looked at blood samples from two women and gave them nutritional advice. However, under a plea bargain, he pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of attempted practice of medicine without a license and was promised that the charge would be dismissed if he stayed out of trouble for 18 months [12].
In 2001, Young was charged with another felony in Utah when a woman suffering from cancer claimed he analyzed her blood and told her to stop chemotherapy and take his “Super Greens” product instead. Young told the woman that he had cured people suffering from AIDS, the affidavit alleged. A month later he was arrested when an undercover agent went to him for a consultation. Young allegedly analyzed her blood and prescribed a liquid diet. A judge ordered Young to stop drawing blood or risk being denied bail. The San Diego Tribune reported that the charges were dropped because the prosecutor didn’t think there were enough angry victims to get a conviction. The article also reported that in 2003, Young moved to California because he thought the legal climate there was more tolerant for “dietary researchers” such as himself [13].
In January 2014, Young and two associates were arrested and charged with multiple counts of grand theft and conspiring to practice medicine without a license. The San Diego District Attorney’s press release stated that Young accepted patients, including some who were terminally ill, and temporarily housed them at his pH Miracle ranch [14]. The charges alleged that Young and his associates broke the law when they went beyond advocating dietary changes and administered intravenous treatments to patients, some of whom were terminally ill. In February 2016, following a 2-month trial, he was convicted of two counts of practicing medicine without a license. During the trial, Deputy District Attorney Gina Darvas portrayed Young as a charlatan who preyed on the sick and vulnerable—including dying cancer patients—and duped them with bogus science [3]. A few weeks after the trial ended, Darvas announced that Young would be re-tried on the charges for which the jury was unable to reach a verdict [15]. In 2017, faced with the possibility of retrial, Young pleaded guilty to two more counts of practicing medicine without a license. The plea agreement called for a 44-month sentence, some of which had already been served under house arrest [16]. It also contained this statement:
I, Robert O. Young, declare freely and voluntarily, under penalty of perjury that
I do not have any post high-school educational degrees from any accredited schools.
I am not a Microbiologist.
I am not a Hematologist.
I am not a Medical Doctor.
I am not a Naturopathic Doctor.
I am not a trained scientist [17].

In June 2017, the judge issued the sentence and expressed hope that Young would not repeat what he did in the future [18].
Young and a medical associate (Bennie Stephen Johnson, D.O. of Roswell, Georgia) are also facing a suit by Dawn Kali, who claims that her breast cancer progressed from stage I (localized and easily treatable) to stage IV (widely spread) because she followed Young’s advice. The complaint alleges:

• Without any medical support, Young advised Kali to ignore her doctors, forego conventional medical treatment, and allow Young to “treat” her with injections, diet, and other “remedies.”
  • Young and pH Miracle Living falsely represented that he had credentials to practice medicine and treat cancer.
  • Johnson improperly allowed Young and pH Miracle Living to use his name and license as a cover for their unlicensed conduct [19].
In 2016, the Osteopathic Medical Board of California charged Johnson with gross negligence, repeated negligence, and general unprofessional conduct in connection with his treatment of four patients at the pH Miracle Center [20]. In 2017, his license was revoked and he was assessed $20,000 for the cost of the board’s enforcement action [21].

T-shirt for ya!...

Attachments

• 1_1_50a610d6-40f0-4cda-ad0d-b2232b5e5aa6_700x.jpg
    1_1_50a610d6-40f0-4cda-ad0d-b2232b5e5aa6_700x.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 88

Ladies first... ;) ... "Coach"

(Here comes a pic from 1998) 😂

I don't know anything about this guy.....BUT
I know Church....and I trust Him..

So,,,Oak...with respect,we don't need this kind of crap Here..
With respect, this is you right now...

Attachments

• fd975595f07e9f2584a5986803b29f4e.gif
    fd975595f07e9f2584a5986803b29f4e.gif
    915 KB · Views: 96
From his private collection methinks.

Ladies first... ;) ... "Coach"

(Here comes a pic from 1998) 
These guys know what I look like and what I accomplished last year so you just make yourself look even more the fool…if that’s even possible. You have any pics from 1998? How about 2008 when you were likely on myspace talking all that tough patriot kak? 2018?
Here are mine. C’mon, show us how consistent you are.
Post those pics so when you are giving that steroid, training and nutrition advice (in that order of your importance) people can see the maestro.

BOP is truly blessed with your colon of knowledge.

Attachments

• C9F8E032-6B25-4B17-85CD-982011121924.jpeg
    C9F8E032-6B25-4B17-85CD-982011121924.jpeg
    837.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 79CB2C2C-2F75-4229-87C5-5CB4E5E91062.jpeg
    79CB2C2C-2F75-4229-87C5-5CB4E5E91062.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 37
With respect, this is you right now...

Didn't your father tell you..??
Never Fuck With A Dying Man..!!

In all my time here..I have never been more disrespected..But worry not..I Will carve out some time for you..

It absolutely amazing me that PE..Like You..feel safe..talking shit on a forum..
Just a heads up dumb Ass.. I'm already Hell bound,and have some Evil left to do before my time is up..So,another body added to the pile is fine with me..You might want to start doing a little more homework before running your shit box..I don't take kindly to dick heads like you..So,keep It up..and I'll chop your Fucking tree down..and if you don't understand that..you might want to shut the Fuck up before you find out..

That's a warning..only one..

RONA and the vax, an experiment in compliance. Going for globalization, they know most are sheep and will do as told.
Australia has completely lost it. Something needs to give there. They disarmed the people years ago (step 1 of their plan).
An unarmed public is easy to control, and you can see how they are bullying/attacking innocent people who resist a bit.
Not much the people can do it seems without being able to fight back. Total shit-show.

I know some folks who live there (we have an office there) and life is just miserable.
People need to pay attention as the US would love to do the same thing, control the masses.
Never give up your weapons like they did there. A disarmed public are sitting ducks.

RONA and the vax, an experiment in compliance. Going for globalization, they know most are sheep and will do as told.
Australia has completely lost it. Something needs to give there. They disarmed the people years ago (step 1 of their plan).
An unarmed public is easy to control, and you can see how they are bullying/attacking innocent people who resist a bit.
Not much the people can do it seems without being able to fight back. Total shit-show.

I know some folks who live there (we have an office there) and life is just miserable.
People need to pay attention as the US would love to do the same thing, control the masses.
Never give up your weapons like they did there. A disarmed public are sitting ducks.
Like I said, Australia and ‘Strayans are more like America and Americans that any other country in the world. If people don’t draw parallels they aren’t paying attention.
Their liberal policies allowed an overrun of 3rd world shithole immigrants, they willingly disarmed themselves in a knee-jerk response to mass shootings, they willingly “quarantined” themselves and were quick to grass up their neighbors who “disobeyed”.
They elected in and supported a liberal government that taxes the fuck out of them and are oppressive at every turn.

Starting to ring a bell?

Think about Michiganistan. In Australia there are towns primarily populated by Afghani immigrants who came over illegaly on boats and the few actual citizens are treated as invaders.

Well, a lot of this is an attack on white people in general. Firstly, because white people are good at winning wars. The sleeping giant is rumbling awake or at least I hope. When that happens whoa be to any fools that get in the way. We have always been outnumbered. We are the world wide minority and always have been.... We are successful because we have the right blend of necessary traits to do so.... We are not the best at anything per se, but we are never last in anything. Which is why on whole we dominate war and survival.

Funnily enough most other races are jealous of our success. So those in power use this hate and drive a wedge in-between us. Sad really, because as a white male, I love non White woman and other races cultures. Not saying I agree with all they do or believe just that I find them fascinating. I wish we could all just stop hating each other over trivial bullshit. Open your eyes and see the real evil in the world. We need to work together if possible and right these wrongs. I have no issues with giving a country to every race and letting them do as they please as long as they leave whites alone in our countries. Some minor immigration is welcome. Though I only want those truly worthy.

Get Shredded!
These guys know what I look like and what I accomplished last year so you just make yourself look even more the fool…if that’s even possible. You have any pics from 1998? How about 2008 when you were likely on myspace talking all that tough patriot kak? 2018?
Post those pics so when you are giving that steroid, training and nutrition advice (in that order of your importance) people can see the maestro.

Looking good there coach!

Looking awesome Coach! ^^^

For the record, the second pic is 2018. My 2020 pics are in the “non- logging log” thread.
One of our members posted a 2021 pic of me in horrific condition but I’m on my way back.

”Ladies first” must be a pussies way of hiding.

Easy there killer. He did say “with respect”. Lol

In all my time here..I have never been more disrespected..But worry not..I Will carve out some time for you..

It absolutely amazing me that PE..Like You..feel safe..talking shit on a forum..
Just a heads up dumb Ass.. I'm already Hell bound,and have some Evil left to do before my time is up..So,another body added to the pile is fine with me..You might want to start doing a little more homework before running your shit box..I don't take kindly to dick heads like you..So,keep It up..and I'll chop your Fucking tree down..and if you don't understand that..you might want to shut the Fuck up before you find out..

I don't give a fuck..if his mother asked for his forgiveness..
He's mine..

This is one of the problems with the World..
People think they can just shit on anyone..

Well..Not Me..and Never Me..
I didn't fight for3 long yrs just to stand..to have a dick pull some shit like this..

Back away and let faith have its day..!

Don’t let it bother you. This guy is the purest form of keyboard warrior pussy. He THINKS he is mouthing off in anonymity so he says shit he would NEVER say to anyone’s face.
Trust me, he’s the one sucking dick. It’s the only thing that explains his perma ban then reinstatement, several times at BOP. Add on his shilling for lab that screwed members and…you get the picture.

My history with him is he never could stand our debate exchanges on topics so he tried to out my identity. Over at BOP I tried to stay anonymous so I could be open about brewing and other sensitive things. He posted my identity there and when I complained to the administrators, I got banned.
Found out when I tried to log on and it said I was banned for “general douchebagery”. Lol!
And I was pretty behaved over there. Here? Not so much. Lol!

That cunt will never show any actual pics of himself because he is a complete turd.

Been down hard lately and dicks like him always want to start shit....Same type Asshole stole our boat,while I was down for3 yrs..It is coming around soon..so these dicks need to watch it..Im not the one..

But thanks Coach..I have a special place in my heart for PE that talk shit when PE are down..

😂 "OH NO!" eeep!

Back