Vaxx analyzed...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 67
  1. #16
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,372

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    873
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,710
    Thanked in
    1,507 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by IRISH OAK View Post
    Ladies first... ... "Coach"

    (Here comes a pic from 1998) 
    These guys know what I look like and what I accomplished last year so you just make yourself look even more the fool…if that’s even possible. You have any pics from 1998? How about 2008 when you were likely on myspace talking all that tough patriot kak? 2018?
    Here are mine. C’mon, show us how consistent you are.
    Post those pics so when you are giving that steroid, training and nutrition advice (in that order of your importance) people can see the maestro.

    BOP is truly blessed with your colon of knowledge.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #17
    Registered User
    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    4,416

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    994
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,990
    Thanked in
    1,255 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by IRISH OAK View Post
    With respect, this is you right now...
    Didn't your father tell you..??
    Never Fuck With A Dying Man..!!

    In all my time here..I have never been more disrespected..But worry not..I Will carve out some time for you..

    It absolutely amazing me that PE..Like You..feel safe..talking shit on a forum..
    Just a heads up dumb Ass.. I'm already Hell bound,and have some Evil left to do before my time is up..So,another body added to the pile is fine with me..You might want to start doing a little more homework before running your shit box..I don't take kindly to dick heads like you..So,keep It up..and I'll chop your Fucking tree down..and if you don't understand that..you might want to shut the Fuck up before you find out..

    That's a warning..only one..

  3. #18
    Registered User
    Rot-Iron66's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New England
    Age
    55
    Posts
    3,167

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    98
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,303
    Thanked in
    1,324 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    RONA and the vax, an experiment in compliance. Going for globalization, they know most are sheep and will do as told.
    Australia has completely lost it. Something needs to give there. They disarmed the people years ago (step 1 of their plan).
    An unarmed public is easy to control, and you can see how they are bullying/attacking innocent people who resist a bit.
    Not much the people can do it seems without being able to fight back. Total shit-show.

    I know some folks who live there (we have an office there) and life is just miserable.
    People need to pay attention as the US would love to do the same thing, control the masses.
    Never give up your weapons like they did there. A disarmed public are sitting ducks.
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

  4. #19
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,372

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    873
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,710
    Thanked in
    1,507 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
    RONA and the vax, an experiment in compliance. Going for globalization, they know most are sheep and will do as told.
    Australia has completely lost it. Something needs to give there. They disarmed the people years ago (step 1 of their plan).
    An unarmed public is easy to control, and you can see how they are bullying/attacking innocent people who resist a bit.
    Not much the people can do it seems without being able to fight back. Total shit-show.

    I know some folks who live there (we have an office there) and life is just miserable.
    People need to pay attention as the US would love to do the same thing, control the masses.
    Never give up your weapons like they did there. A disarmed public are sitting ducks.
    Like I said, Australia and ‘Strayans are more like America and Americans that any other country in the world. If people don’t draw parallels they aren’t paying attention.
    Their liberal policies allowed an overrun of 3rd world shithole immigrants, they willingly disarmed themselves in a knee-jerk response to mass shootings, they willingly “quarantined” themselves and were quick to grass up their neighbors who “disobeyed”.
    They elected in and supported a liberal government that taxes the fuck out of them and are oppressive at every turn.

    Starting to ring a bell?

    Think about Michiganistan. In Australia there are towns primarily populated by Afghani immigrants who came over illegaly on boats and the few actual citizens are treated as invaders.

  5. #20
    Registered User
    CowboyPump77's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere!
    Posts
    1,590

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,635
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,103
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points
    19610778

    Well, a lot of this is an attack on white people in general. Firstly, because white people are good at winning wars. The sleeping giant is rumbling awake or at least I hope. When that happens whoa be to any fools that get in the way. We have always been outnumbered. We are the world wide minority and always have been.... We are successful because we have the right blend of necessary traits to do so.... We are not the best at anything per se, but we are never last in anything. Which is why on whole we dominate war and survival.

    Funnily enough most other races are jealous of our success. So those in power use this hate and drive a wedge in-between us. Sad really, because as a white male, I love non White woman and other races cultures. Not saying I agree with all they do or believe just that I find them fascinating. I wish we could all just stop hating each other over trivial bullshit. Open your eyes and see the real evil in the world. We need to work together if possible and right these wrongs. I have no issues with giving a country to every race and letting them do as they please as long as they leave whites alone in our countries. Some minor immigration is welcome. Though I only want those truly worthy.

  6. #21
    Registered User
    CowboyPump77's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere!
    Posts
    1,590

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,635
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,103
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points
    19610778

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    These guys know what I look like and what I accomplished last year so you just make yourself look even more the fool…if that’s even possible. You have any pics from 1998? How about 2008 when you were likely on myspace talking all that tough patriot kak? 2018?
    Here are mine. C’mon, show us how consistent you are.
    Post those pics so when you are giving that steroid, training and nutrition advice (in that order of your importance) people can see the maestro.

    BOP is truly blessed with your colon of knowledge.
    Looking good there coach!

  7. #22
    Registered User
    Rot-Iron66's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New England
    Age
    55
    Posts
    3,167

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    98
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,303
    Thanked in
    1,324 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    These guys know what I look like and what I accomplished last year so you just make yourself look even more the fool…if that’s even possible. You have any pics from 1998? How about 2008 when you were likely on myspace talking all that tough patriot kak? 2018?
    Here are mine. C’mon, show us how consistent you are.
    Post those pics so when you are giving that steroid, training and nutrition advice (in that order of your importance) people can see the maestro.

    BOP is truly blessed with your colon of knowledge.
    Looking awesome Coach! ^^^
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

  8. #23
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,372

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    873
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,710
    Thanked in
    1,507 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    For the record, the second pic is 2018. My 2020 pics are in the “non- logging log” thread.
    One of our members posted a 2021 pic of me in horrific condition but I’m on my way back.

    ”Ladies first” must be a pussies way of hiding.

  9. #24
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,068

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,056
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,160
    Thanked in
    1,240 Posts
    Rep Points
    36459552

    Easy there killer. He did say “with respect”. Lol



    Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    Didn't your father tell you..??
    Never Fuck With A Dying Man..!!

    In all my time here..I have never been more disrespected..But worry not..I Will carve out some time for you..

    It absolutely amazing me that PE..Like You..feel safe..talking shit on a forum..
    Just a heads up dumb Ass.. I'm already Hell bound,and have some Evil left to do before my time is up..So,another body added to the pile is fine with me..You might want to start doing a little more homework before running your shit box..I don't take kindly to dick heads like you..So,keep It up..and I'll chop your Fucking tree down..and if you don't understand that..you might want to shut the Fuck up before you find out..

    That's a warning..only one..

  10. #25
    Registered User
    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    4,416

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    994
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,990
    Thanked in
    1,255 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I don't give a fuck..if his mother asked for his forgiveness..
    He's mine..

  11. #26
    Registered User
    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    4,416

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    994
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,990
    Thanked in
    1,255 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    This is one of the problems with the World..
    People think they can just shit on anyone..

    Well..Not Me..and Never Me..
    I didn't fight for3 long yrs just to stand..to have a dick pull some shit like this..

    Back away and let faith have its day..!

  12. #27
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,372

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    873
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,710
    Thanked in
    1,507 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Don’t let it bother you. This guy is the purest form of keyboard warrior pussy. He THINKS he is mouthing off in anonymity so he says shit he would NEVER say to anyone’s face.
    Trust me, he’s the one sucking dick. It’s the only thing that explains his perma ban then reinstatement, several times at BOP. Add on his shilling for lab that screwed members and…you get the picture.

    My history with him is he never could stand our debate exchanges on topics so he tried to out my identity. Over at BOP I tried to stay anonymous so I could be open about brewing and other sensitive things. He posted my identity there and when I complained to the administrators, I got banned.
    Found out when I tried to log on and it said I was banned for “general douchebagery”. Lol!
    And I was pretty behaved over there. Here? Not so much. Lol!

    That cunt will never show any actual pics of himself because he is a complete turd.

  13. #28
    Registered User
    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    4,416

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    994
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,990
    Thanked in
    1,255 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Been down hard lately and dicks like him always want to start shit....Same type Asshole stole our boat,while I was down for3 yrs..It is coming around soon..so these dicks need to watch it..Im not the one..

  14. #29
    Registered User
    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    4,416

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    994
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,990
    Thanked in
    1,255 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    But thanks Coach..I have a special place in my heart for PE that talk shit when PE are down..

  15. #30
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    867

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,130
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    938
    Thanked in
    530 Posts
    Rep Points
    13675331

    Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    Didn't your father tell you..??
    Never Fuck With A Dying Man..!!

    In all my time here..I have never been more disrespected..But worry not..I Will carve out some time for you..

    It absolutely amazing me that PE..Like You..feel safe..talking shit on a forum..
    Just a heads up dumb Ass.. I'm already Hell bound,and have some Evil left to do before my time is up..So,another body added to the pile is fine with me..You might want to start doing a little more homework before running your shit box..I don't take kindly to dick heads like you..So,keep It up..and I'll chop your Fucking tree down..and if you don't understand that..you might want to shut the Fuck up before you find out..

    That's a warning..only one..
    😂 "OH NO!" eeep!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 86
    Last Post: 09-22-2021, 12:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums