• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Introduced bill H.R. 4980 covid passport to travel?

HFO3

NO LIMITS
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This bill directs the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) to ensure that any individual traveling on a flight that departs from or arrives to an airport inside the United States or a U.S. territory is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The TSA must also ensure that there is an exception to the requirement for an individual who is ineligible or medically unable to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/4980?q={"search":[%224980%252

Is this a first potential domino to fall to usher in a one world government to control the masses??

Conspiracy theory. That’s what they said. Never gonna happen. Remember my post about SSNs?

”Just because you are paranoid doesn’t mean they aren’t out to get you.”

Hmm is this passes I wonder if I can get my money back for tickets.

Do you guys know how many bills are submitted each month? Just because one dumb ass Democrat in congress submits the bill. It doesn’t mean anything. Most bills don’t even get voted on.

Not that it can’t happen but the sky isn’t falling just yet. I would highly suggest you vote Republican every chance you get.

Last edited:
Back