• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gh schedule

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I think I’m gonna go with the Ironlabs gh . I’m gonna get enough to run atleast 4ius a day . How should I break think up ? 2am 2 pm ? Should I not take it on off days . I’ve seen guys running it with only using it on training days . Is 4 ius worth it ? Can I get away with less and still get results or should I bump it up . The goal is always to stay lean .

I use 3iu a day, and shoot it right after my morning workout. I haven't been on it long enough to really see or feel anything yet, but for some reason, my stomach is getting bigger. My weight varies a couple pounds a day, but that's it. Not sure if I'm bloated or what. Anyway, I'm sure everyone is going to have their own time and way of pinning. I was told to start at 2iu for the first month, and that's what I did. I am on my first week of 3iu. I also do 5 on and 2 off.

I’m personally running 4iu am fasted on non training days and 4iu pre workout when I train. I do 5 on and 2 off when running gh.

This right here

I’m personally running 4iu am fasted on non training days and 4iu pre workout when I train. I do 5 on and 2 off when running gh.

Did you start out running that many ius or did you increase over time . ? Seems like the 5 on 2 off is the most popular

As I said on another thread, if you have good quality GH 4 IU a.m. fasted is enough. I do 7 on with a random day here n there off. But many agree 5 on 2 off is still functional.
A glucose monitor is necessary, keep your blood sugar below 200...

Last edited:
As I said on another thread, if you have good quality GH 4 IU a.m. fasted is enough. I do 7 on with a random day here n there off. But many agree 5 on 2 off is still functional.
A glucose monitor is necessary, keep your blood sugar below 200...

I’m gonna get the iron labs orange tops . Soon as I get it I’ll gonna do a gh serum test on it .

Where can I get bw ?? Or can I just get it from Amazon ?

BW on Amazon has a fair price, roughly $11 for 20 ml. Please post up serum results, the community loves to see chemical proof that HGH is HGH!

BW on Amazon has a fair price, roughly $11 for 20 ml. Please post up serum results, the community loves to see chemical proof that HGH is HGH!

I will post the results lol I have no problem putting a source on blast if the stuff isn’t what they claim.

IML Gear Cream!
When I do the serum test can I just use a slin pin amd hit my delt or should I go with a bigger pin

25g 1” IM delt or Quad works fine. 1ml-1.25ml per 10iu vial.

Max
If doing serum gh btw

Inject 10 iu 3 hours prior to blood draw. Fasted or unfasted. Any reading above 13 is real HGH, of course the higher the better, some labs getting 30s....RX HGH is also in the 30's. 20's is totally acceptable.

Inject 10 iu 3 hours prior to blood draw. Fasted or unfasted. Any reading above 13 is real HGH, of course the higher the better, some labs getting 30s....RX HGH is also in the 30's. 20's is totally acceptable.

I hope it comes back back high lol I’ve heard good things about it so I guess we will see .

What sides can I expect from the 10 ius all at once ??

First time I did the HGH serum Guiney Pig test I had no noticeable sides and test came back in the 20's for serum (2011). Last time was earlier this year I tested Dutchtropin (no longer on this forum). It came out 20.7 (good result).

BUT my injured handicapped left hand swelled up and my carpal tunnel in my right hand was really aggravated, plus my left ankle swelled up (I was normally taking 5 iu ED). The edema went away in two days but I stopped my daily 5 iu until it cleared up. You may experience back pumps because of the edema too. Or you may feel nothing...remember its a one time inj of 10iu, not a cycle ;-)

Another good test to do BEFORE you start running HGH is to have your IGF-1 tested. This will give you a baseline for your natty IGF-1. Mine is around 120. After about 8 weeks of HGH treatment, retest your IGF-1 again it should be much higher. Mine was over 250ish. These test will give you complete confidence in your brand of choice.

I’ve told this story but , my first time, I did the 10iu IM 3:30 about and got my blood drawn right after 3hrs(3-3.5hrs is fine) 6:40 am and I was fine ...then I got home and felt drowsy around 10:30-11:00am, was watching tv and all the sudden I woke up and it was after 9pm at night! It tripped me the heck out! Of course that was when I was very sensitive.

It never happens now, I actually like to use 10iu IM (one shot) 4-5 days a week on lifting days, but only for bulk and it was not fun getting myself used to it ...even slowly raising 1/2 to 1 iu every few days. I know your not doing that so you will be fine with the 3(or so ius )per day. Especially if your just starting . They started me at .8iu (under 1iu daily)when I started HRT. Even MK677 has dramatic (hunger and tiredness) for a while .

Max

I’m gonna get the iron labs orange tops . Soon as I get it I’ll gonna do a gh serum test on it .

Where can I get bw ?? Or can I just get it from Amazon ?

Dude I'm glad you asked this. I was just wondering if Amazon's "Reconstitution Solution" is the same as BW?

Back