How much can you keep?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,470 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    You are off completely per you PCT. No gear.

So what does your bloodwork say about your testosterone levels now at 57? Bc you want us to believe whatever they are that you can support that kind of size on hard work.

And I will not pretend to know for certain whether you are using anything or not. Just like Mike O'hearn swears he is natty too.

BTW are you on growth hormone? Is that being "off" too??

It's just really interesting that you have a ton of members all talking about gains and being natty whilst being on a steroid forum and talking about their latest cycles. Including "trt" at 500 mg test E a week...lolz.

When true trt is like 100 mg of cyp every week. Enough to elevate levels and keep the dick working.
    Well, to me “off” means “off”. At the time of those pics I was not using a single hormone of any kind. The last pic is a frame of a video, January 2. I am attaching lab results taken January 8th. Not sure what kind of TRT gives you these numbers?
    By May my estrogens were down in the 90s because I used a supplement called “HARD” by Core Nutritionals. My testosterone only climbed to 200 by then.
    I had intended to take a year off, get some surgeries then start back in one year but I was sick of feeling like shit. Also training hard to get back into shape from a miserable state was hard to recover from. Also my endocrinologist is dragging her feet. So a few weeks ago I started 200mg deca and 200mg test.

I don’t understand why people lie? Especially on a forum where everybody plays secret squirrel and rarely show pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,470 Posts
    Rep Points

And I’m 58 btw.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,981 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    Okay, point taken and I agree with that with two exceptions.

*You do not have to be silent.

*It is spelled peace not piece.

Sorry, just had to.
    It has come to my attention that the word “piece” is indeed correct!!

Not peace.

Just googled it.

Lol. But just busting on you bro. Peace or piece. Who cares.

Good luck with the shoulder bro. Follow the doctors protocol alongside your physical therapist. Make sure you stay on target but also not to rush it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,239 Posts
    Rep Points

Seems to be a lot of going back and forth..and personally I don't really give two shits..But,some things have been overlooked..
    1...If a normal ..adverage Joe...Did two or 3 cycles with a correct PCT..and test levels went back to normal..A goal of 40lbs lean muscle mass was the plan..So,he gained 60lbs during those cycles..of mainly dry compounds..
    2...Post cycle diet and training was on point..and returned to training without any PEDs..
    3...Should be able to walk away with those gains...

Now there are other factors..
    1...Genitics...Age...compounds used..how the body rebounds
    2...The Main Reason PE continue using is that feeling and always wanting More...
    3...Keeping gains has more to do with how the person returns to the Natural life..

BTW....at 41 I was 177lbs shredded and set All of my PR's... That's 315 for4 reps on incline..
    The body changes as we age..50 is a huge change..and for most TRT is needed to just be healthy..Expecting to look like 35 when you're 55 is not easy...but I'm try..

Lastly..will you keep All the gains..NO..not all..and that is why I don't do high numders with my compounds..slow and steady..

Not sure why this turned into a debate..
    If you loose everything you've gained..Then Arnold would be as skinny as he was when he was 16.. He's Not...and neither am I..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

I appreciate everyone’s perspective. It has been interesting reading the differing opinions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,470 Posts
    Rep Points

I see that no birds of the genus Corvus will be consumed in this thread.