• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

A Shout Out to Wes

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Last month wasn't fun..lots of days down..too many stuck in bed..

But Wes reached Out to me and sent me a care package..at no charge..
And the banana bags...WOW.. I've used lots of things to hydrate..but that stuff beat them all..

The other things he sent..all top notch..

Honestly,I'm not used to PE helping me without ulterior motives..But he is Good Man..
I truly believe in playing it forward..helping PE because you can..and wanting nothing in return,is not often seen these days of greed and hate..

So...Wes..
Thank You Brother..I know I've told you that but a public acknowledgement was in order..

In a World of corporate crap cheating everyone penny by penny..Men like Wes remind us what the World...SHOULD be like..

Wes is good peoples

Wes is crazy good.

Get well man!

Wesley is one of the guys out in the open here and I trust him. He has shown me he is a good cat for some time now.

Thank you all for the kind words means alot to me, from everyone here. Much love to you all too.

Zion I hope you are feeling better sir.

On a positive note I have all my raws for the product to help w viruses, so in the event any members get sick we have an option. I have not yet sold any (as it's not blended yet, no labels yet either) but I have given away a few beta bottles and that makes me happy just to help, more then it does get a sale :)

I prob will have an option when it comes out for a smaller bottle and portion to give away to people in need or that cannot afford to see the Doctor etc.

Back