• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Strange taste after pin

dnewell2004

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So my last couple pins of test c and primo I've had a strange after taste followed by a coughing fit. Tastes kind of like when they flush an iv with saline. Any ideas?

In my quad and I aspirated.

Church uses opium in his gear..
That's why so many repeat customers.. lol

I would get it sometimes but I was thinking it was from the needle..

Did it taste like copper or period blood? You just got some tren cough . Just some gear in the blood stream ,it sucks but won’t kill you even if it feels like it .

Sounds like tren cough but my guess is that its just the solvents used to preserve or keep from crashing. Probably nick a vien and gives you the cough.
This is kinda good because real Primobolan tends to be hard to keep stabilized because its a heavy molecular structure to keep from crashing should be good. Not the coughing though

Did it taste like copper or period blood? You just got some tren cough . Just some gear in the blood stream ,it sucks but won’t kill you even if it feels like it .
Coppery. I read about tren cough and figured it was something similar. Was more curious about the taste. Makes sense with the solvents being different.

Excellent description. And yeah, sounds like nicked a vein and got a little gear in the bloodstream. It happens. I'll sometimes get a bit of a "tingly" sensation in lips, tongue, roof of mouth...kind of like when you have a shot of booze. I assume that is the BA.

Excellent description. And yeah, sounds like nicked a vein and got a little gear in the bloodstream. It happens. I'll sometimes get a bit of a "tingly" sensation in lips, tongue, roof of mouth...kind of like when you have a shot of booze. I assume that is the BA.
Exactly like that and sometimes I even burning in my eyes .

Any injection can do that no matter what. Bases and PWO’s do it the most - especially EO and guiaicol or high alcohol. I actually like when I get base or suspension (test/tren base) and it happens .

Max

Just like frank zazz said i also get the tingle up to the eye,
seems to alway be on the right side of my body.
Ive had it with just injecting test c
Only twice in last 2 years

Its absolutely Tren cough and it may be the oil, the solvents, or even the compound itself.

But what the truth is, is that it is caused by Prostaglandin release into the lungs

That is the secret that is "tren cough".

I have explained it in depth in another post, and minus any offense to anyone here, Im too busy to find, or repost the studies on this today but its a pretty fascinating topic. You can literally get "tren cough" from any AAS that exists. Its just far more common with the compound Tren is all for several reasons.

Its absolutely Tren cough and it may be the oil, the solvents, or even the compound itself.

But what the truth is, is that it is caused by Prostaglandin release into the lungs

I have explained it in depth in another post, and minus any offense to anyone here, Im too busy to find, or repost the studies on this today but its a pretty fascinating topic. You can literally get "tren cough" from any AAS that exists. Its just far more common with the compound Tren is all for several reasons.
Wes dropping knowledge as usual.

I’ve gotten it from different compounds as well. Tren being the worst

Sweats, cough, raging hard on, can’t cum, crying while watching dog rescue shows, wanting to hit someones skulls after they drop the weights witch triggers your PTSD. Yep gear can do that.

This exactly. I get that taste all the time right before the coughing fit. Also, I notice that I start getting the cough more often later into my cycles, sometimes even back to back pin days. And with me, it’s any compound not just Tren.

Rotating the injection sites to less used or fresh areas helps greatly; it seems to happen almost exclusively in my main “pin cushion” spots.

I have asthma so I’m like, “bring it on, motherfucker!” I’m a pro at coughing, haha.

GYMnTONIC;[URL="tel:1917891" said:
1917891[/URL]]Its absolutely Tren cough and it may be the oil, the solvents, or even the compound itself.

good info guys...if you pin long enough, this will happen many times.
Yeah had that nasty cough before even pinning test and happened to nick a vein. Did get that coppery taste then that nasty cough. It passes in a few mins.

Get Shredded!
This happens over the years, coppery taste with tingling sensation in the mouth and tongue, I’ve read any AAS can cause these sensations although I’ve only experienced this with Test and ofc with tren, the takeaway is dont worry

lol

Sweats, cough, raging hard on, can’t cum, crying while watching dog rescue shows, wanting to hit someones skulls after they drop the weights witch triggers your PTSD. Yep gear can do that.

Bro I get the taste when I pin anything with miglyol as carrier oil. Every single time. Tastes like fuckin bubble machine liquid in my mouth.
No big deal believe me I've had WAY worse tasting stuff in my mouth (hah!).

Didn't get it today. Missed Wednesdays pin....
Where did ya pin? Balloon knot? Best place, make u a man definitely! If u can pin the outer edge of ur balloon knot, there aint a man that can hold a candle to ya....

So my last couple pins of test c and primo I've had a strange after taste followed by a coughing fit. Tastes kind of like when they flush an iv with saline. Any ideas?

In my quad and I aspirated.

I've gotten that when I accidentally nicked a capillary while pinning. Since I switched to doing subq I no longer have this issue. Plus I've found its 10x easier than doing IM.

Back