• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Exactly How Many Types Are There..??

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So nice of my girl to save me the embarrassment of buying wipes(you know what kind)..But lately I've been seeing some off-the-wall kinds.. Cottontell..gental..but the new ones are...green tea and cucumber..WTF

Should I leave them on like cucumbers on my eyes to let the swelling go down...Or make a tea out of them..

What's next..?? Earl Gray or Coconut...?

I call Bullshit..
I know I'm not the only one here using ass wipes..

Am I on the right forum..shit

I call Bullshit..
I know I'm not the only one here using ass wipes..

Am I on the right forum..shit

Wipes are a must. Especially the older you get. Wife gives me a hard time about them. Says they are going to clog our pipes, etc. Still waiting on my rimjob...

As far as getting anything fancy, Equate works ok for me. Kilsong will probably have the best input here though.

If you’re on your own septic wipes are a no go, even the “flushable” ones.

metamucil makes it much easier. One wipe with the regular TP (in the toilet) and a refreshing wipe (in the garbage). No poop on either. Life is good.

I use them occasionally. I just get whatever is on sale. I keep some handy just in case.

So nice of my girl to save me the embarrassment of buying wipes(you know what kind)..But lately I've been seeing some off-the-wall kinds.. Cottontell..gental..but the new ones are...green tea and cucumber..WTF

Should I leave them on like cucumbers on my eyes to let the swelling go down...Or make a tea out of them..

What's next..?? Earl Gray or Coconut...?

As long as your not sticking an actual cucumber up your ass I think you’re good…

348s.jpg

You are going to want to park in the back...

Laugh if you want but this fucker will change your life when dealing with pooping issues = Squatty Potty.

IML Gear Cream!
Lol I haven't heard about the squatty potty for years I had to laugh but everyone who mentions it swears it works amazing

My wife loves the squatty potty. I make fun of her and tell her it must remind her of shitty out in the bush as a child in Africa.

No need to be embarrassed buying wipes. If anyone does saying anything, ask them if they’re content with having a dirtier ass than those of us who use wipes.
If a guy is eating as much as he needs to to grow, he should be shitting all day.

These “personal hygiene systems” are available at places like Costco now. I just saw a nice Toto with remote control for $310 here in Tampa. The first one I bought over 20 years ago was over $1,000. The one I have now was $600.
Don’t call them a bidet. So much more.

As far as wipes, I just buy the non-scented, hypooallergenic ones. The cheap ones are so thin you can expect some shit under your nails sooner or later. Get the more expensive ones. Woth every penny.

I use the wipes but put them into a little trash bag I keep next to the can as I don't even believe the flushable ones are safe for the plumbing either.

Flushable wipes are ok if your sewer line is abs, pvc, or SDR 35. If you have cast iron or clay pipping I would not recommend it, but if you do clean your line yearly.

Flushable wipes are ok if your sewer line is abs, pvc, or SDR 35. If you have cast iron or clay pipping I would not recommend it, but if you do clean your line yearly.
A relatively new home that was built in last 20 years will have those, while older homes may have clay or cast iron piping.

A relatively new home that was built in last 20 years will have those, while older homes may have clay or cast iron piping.

What about the cities plumbing between the treatment plant and your home? And even at the plant? I’ve seen pictures of wipes built up and wrecking havoc in municipal systems…

What about the cities plumbing between the treatment plant and your home? And even at the plant? I’ve seen pictures of wipes built up and wrecking havoc in municipal systems…

That was meant for this post sorry

I use plain cheap toilet paper....but sometimes I feel like a human crayon.

Get Shredded!

That was meant for this post sorry

I have installed ejector pits that handle them just fine. People drop so much crap in the city’s line. More than likely it was something else clogging it up. I have seen dead rats, 2x4’s, underwear and all sorts of crap in peoples homes that sewer contractors just push down the city main. That would be a nasty job clearing there clogs. If they didn’t charge 7k for tap fees I might care.

I have been thinking about getting a “personal hygiene systems” lol my question is do you still wipe when you have the shower nozzle on the toilet. Do you need wipes anymore because there expensive?
Im trying to get away from using wipes to save money.

You shit, wash, do a preemptive blot dry, flush and then run bung hole dryer. If you don’t flush before drying the hot air blowing over the shit water reeks up the place pretty fast. You won’t find that in the instructions. Lol!

Been using baby wipes for over 20 years. Sometimes throw in dude wipes occasionally. I never ever flush them. Throw in the trash and move along. Only time I do flush is at work. I could care less about their plumbing lol

Back