• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So I went to a concert with the wife and daughter and was blown away

Wow I remember when he was on idol - good to see his name around again! He has a great voice indeed!

Yup you gotta give the guy credit for not turning into a complete Tool after being on a gay ass singing show.
Wow I remember when he was on idol - good to see his name around again! He has a great voice indeed!

Last edited:
He killed it on masked singer

Glad to hear that you all had a good time I love music all kinds from the hardest rap to mozart and everything in between I don't know this gentleman but sounds great

That's what I figured..
Best concert...88 in Syracuse NY..Great White opened for White Snake..80 rock baby..

IML Gear Cream!
That's what I figured..
Best concert...88 in Syracuse NY..Great White opened for White Snake..80 rock baby..

My best was queensryche operation mind crime. To this day I remember it like yesterday. Showing my age a bit here lol.

Like I said...you know you're old..when the guy playing Bond is younger than you..

He's talented for sure....
As far as personal best concert it was in the late 90's and metal was overtaken with grunge so you could see Big Name Metal Bands in smaller venues. Got to see Slayer, Megadeth, Fear Factory, Kill Joy and My brothers band opening. I got carried out at the end because the Mosh Pit was intense( I was in it the whole time basically). No amount of beer could quench my thirst, I was so dehydrated it took three days before I could regain my full strength. It was by far the the best Mosh Pit I had ever witnessed in person and been a part of it. I had black eye, busted lip, swollen cheek, but I gave as good as I got. It was proper mosh pit, not that hopping around bullshit...it was basically a rumble..lol One of my crew got a broken leg in that pit... Saw quite a few carried out..

As far as personal best concert it was in the late 90's and metal was overtaken with grunge so you could see Big Name Metal Bands in smaller venues. Got to see Slayer, Megadeth, Fear Factory, Kill Joy and My brothers band opening. I got carried out at the end because the Mosh Pit was intense( I was in it the whole time basically). No amount of beer could quench my thirst, I was so dehydrated it took three days before I could regain my full strength. It was by far the the best Mosh Pit I had ever witnessed in person and been a part of it. I had black eye, busted lip, swollen cheek, but I gave as good as I got. It was proper mosh pit, not that hopping around bullshit...it was basically a rumble..lol One of my crew got a broken leg in that pit... Saw quite a few carried out..

Lol that sounds like a wild time. Did you get to enjoy the bands?

Lol that sounds like a wild time. Did you get to enjoy the bands?

Fuck yeah I did... and then we partied with them...lol... at least some of them.... one of the perks of being a part of/running the largest cocaine ring in the midwest at the time!

As much as I absolutely love smashing someone in the face I just can’t picture myself ever getting into a mosh pit at a metal concert. I never could wrap my head around that shit. Lol

As much as I absolutely love smashing someone in the face I just can’t picture myself ever getting into a mosh pit at a metal concert. I never could wrap my head around that shit. Lol

It aint for everybody...I think it is for guys like me that have Berserker/Shaman Lineage and shit like that. Violence is fun to some of us. I say that but these days I avoid it at all cost because old age and shit...but in my youth I loved it. That not knowing how it was going to end or turn out...like running from the cops...etc.. it gave me a hardon the size of Mandingo... I also think being beaten as a child helped form that love of pain. Again, I aint down with pain so much anymore... That maybe also because in years past we didn't live past our 30's. Now we can live triple that and pain becomes less tolerable as we age.

I kinda feel ya bro. Pain I don’t mind so much. I’ve always been able to turn that shit into something positive to the point of liking it at times and plus it’s a great motivator in certain situations. That is interesting that you say you love the not knowing how it turns out though. Maybe that’s my problem. I am Kinda a control freak. When I get violent Id prefer it to always be calculated. Kinda like a risk vs. reward thing. Like is it worth it for me to go in for a hard submission if Im easily exposing myself to a knee to the head. There’s definitely nothing calculated about a mosh pit. Lol

It aint for everybody...I think it is for guys like me that have Berserker/Shaman Lineage and shit like that. Violence is fun to some of us. I say that but these days I avoid it at all cost because old age and shit...but in my youth I loved it. That not knowing how it was going to end or turn out...like running from the cops...etc.. it gave me a hardon the size of Mandingo... I also think being beaten as a child helped form that love of pain. Again, I aint down with pain so much anymore... That maybe also because in years past we didn't live past our 30's. Now we can live triple that and pain becomes less tolerable as we age.

Back