• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Project Veritas Federal Whistleblower on Covid Vaccine

I dont understand what people are waiting for. The media isn't going to give any if this any play as they all push the Vax. Whats being done here is for YOU to rise up take a stand and do not comply. Demand information!
It's a weird time where I watch Australia stand stronger than the US. No one is going to hand you this on a silver platter. Stand for what you belive in and stand strong!

Shit I need to start spell checking and slow down on my typing lol.

Majorie Taylor Green called for an investigation and filed articles of impeachment for Pedo Joe

Seems she's the only one with balls to take them on.

you sound really hot! Love them conservative chics…. 😉

Easy buddy. That’s Angelo from the Bronx.

well…. Tis the time to be inclusive … knowing my luck she’s undercover fed trying to weed out “white nationalists”.

Stay tuned to Project Veritas, they are working on alot more, should be very interesting

This video fell short, this guy is a fkn idiot which just gives him zero credibility. Veritas can do better and I'm sure they will.

I dunno this comes at a time when BLM is saying a mandate is racist. Blow darting blacks shouldn't sit too well with BLM. Never thought if say this but I think I'm going to have to support BLM now haha.

Back