• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Compromised

Admin is a good friend of mine.

He is always the same.

Just gotta get to know him

Whats up Roid, good to see you and Frank :)

Man he just don't respond the same.

He got into some shit.

I just know what's what.

I know he is a good guy.

Just like you man.

I'm just in one of my crazy paranoid moods and I know when the original admin replies to my emails and when something is off.

Makes me think JD wasn't wrong man

I guarantee it would have never been a big deal if he wouldn't have gotten arrogant.
You understand that these guys have a complex to begin with , college educated, less than 60k per yr, and then look at a forum thats at the top of Google.

But we all brothers right ??

I knew when GP left what time it was and JD was right. Can't blame you either Wes since you already done time man.

Give me your cash app and I'll send it to you on the house BROTHER

Go do your damage control Wes.

Fucking hormones....

So is the head Jew not really the head Jew ?

Plea deal

EVERY SPONSOR IS PAYING THE PAYING THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT

- - - Updated - - -

THERE BETTER BE S X TRAFFICKING OR DRUGS INVOLV DD

- - - Updated - - -

Over fucking hormones

- - - Updated - - -

While these pieces of shit are selling tinepintine

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow

I'm not crazy.

Please tell me it's narcotics or sex trafficking ??

Fucking hormones ???

IML Gear Cream!
Lmfao I’m the same person I’ve always been since I started this board over 9 years ago. Some guys here know who I really am, but for obvious reasons I have to maintain my anonymity.

Wow

I'm not crazy.

Please tell me it's narcotics or sex trafficking ??

Fucking hormones ???

Ridiculous I know, testosterone is evil. Lol

Lol does Admin really have multiple distinct personalities? Hmm....maybe ROID is onto something here, LOL.

Or did the test take over ROID's brain???

Last edited:
Hell.. I've made some really bad post before too..
I don't feel so bad about mine now..
Thanks Roid...

To be completely honest..I was on some crazy ass meds last yr..and in shit loads of pain with my neck..Just constant misery,that shit will distort your thoughts..Not to mention..always in the ER for CT scans..Not good quality of living..

So..I can relate if Roid is a bit off..Fuck..I stay Off..

I just got here I hope nothing is compromised. I really like this forum it reminds me of my old one

Just got here...??
Join date. Oct 2012..who are you..??H.G.Wells

I just got here I hope nothing is compromised. I really like this forum it reminds me of my old one
Talk about not who he says he is , there is some fuckery going on with big murph

Damn glad to hear it...Hell I thought I was the only alcoholic on this Morman forum..

Sorry I bailed on ya. Randomly posting while intoxicated *is* fun. Every time you say "rum" I'm like a fat kid on a diet watching someone else eat chocolate cake.

Sorry I bailed on ya. Randomly posting while intoxicated *is* fun. Every time you say "rum" I'm like a fat kid on a diet watching someone else eat chocolate cake.

Nice analogy..
Personally I always look for a fat kid in the places I eat..just to torment the shit out of them..I go as far as asking them what their favorite food is..and order 2..

nice analogy..
Personally i always look for a fat kid in the places i eat..just to torment the shit out of them..i go as far as asking them what their favorite food is..and order 2..

bwhahahahahah!!!

Back