• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

2021 Arnold Classic Top 5 Predictions

BodybuilderZepp

DrugsGear aka AlanDomestic.la
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Its always fun to guess who’s going to win. Here are the competitors for the open bodybuilding class:

William Bonac
Maxx Charles
Seung Chul Lee
Mokhamed El Eman
Steve Kuclo
Hassan Mostafa
Sergio Oliva Jr.
Justin Rodriguez
Iain Valliere
Akim Williams
Roelly Winklaar
Nick Walker

My top 5 are:
1. Bonac
2. Nick
3. Akim
4. Iain
5. Kuclo

I really want to see Nick win, but I don’t think he has the muscle maturity yet to stand with Bonac.

So lets hear it, who are your top 5?

I’m going with these:
1. Roelly
2. Bonac
3. Sergio
4. Nick

Last edited:
Flip Sergio for Bonac and I think that's the top 4.
I like Sergio better and wanted to list him higher but Bonac has that consistent high placing at the Olympia and I figure judges play politics. I hope Sergio gets 2nd or 1st.

Akim
Bonac
Nick
Iain
Maxx

Last edited:
So now that Bonacs out I have to update my top 5.

My top 5 now are:
1. Nick
2. Iain
3. Kuclo
4. Akim
5. Sergio

Removed Bonac, and pushed Akim lower and added Sergio as 5.

That's a very hard top five to pick....

I think any one of the five could take it aside from Akim unless he's at his all time best condition because the rest of those guys are going to be inside out.

I think Sergio might surprise everyone though.....

Damn it's tough.....

Ian

Steve

Nick

Sergio

Akim

That's a very hard top five to pick....

I think any one of the five could take it aside from Akim unless he's at his all time best condition because the rest of those guys are going to be inside out.

I think Sergio might surprise everyone though.....

Damn it's tough.....

Ian

Steve

Nick

Sergio

Akim

Akim has all the tools to win, but the conditioning on these other guys are going to make Akim look out of shape if hes off.

I think Steve has something to prove this show, if he can really nail it he might just take the win.

But I think you have the top 5 correct but the order could be interchangeable.

Back