TRT - test type

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: TRT - test type

  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    70

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    34
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points
    2477683

    TRT - test type

    what would yall recommend for TRT / cruise - Wanting to pin 175mg each week but wanted input on type - Test E , Test Cyp - Sust - thank yall

  2. #2
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    19,124

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20,001
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22,863
    Thanked in
    11,095 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Even though E and C look a lot alike on paper, E gives me significant bloat. I've never used sust, but a lot of guys swear by it. How often are you planning on pinning?

  3. #3
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,239

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,848
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,636
    Thanked in
    5,026 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Prop at 10-20mgs ED is Emerics protocol and it works amazing

    I've used it all Sust, E, Cyp, blends, base, you name it....

    I believe the faster esters more often work the best IMO.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    4,413

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    994
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,980
    Thanked in
    1,249 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    And yet I prefer a long ester like Deconate..So whatever you feel better with..

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    70

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    34
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points
    2477683

    just once a week -

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,319

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    273
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    786
    Thanked in
    516 Posts
    Rep Points
    16861067

    For TRT i use or E or Cyp from Para Pharma

    TR

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Sem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    3rd rock from the sun
    Posts
    580

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,364
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    357
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Rep Points
    4005375

    Test or Cyp essentially the same only talking about one extra or less carbon atoms...
    You can't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong

  8. #8
    Registered User
    beast405's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    244

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    53
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    115
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Rep Points
    1150100

    Test cyp imo

  9. #9
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,341

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,664
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,554
    Thanked in
    5,291 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Cyp is more user friendly for myself. Never any discomfort with cyp.. split that dose 2 x a week

  10. #10
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,909

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,529
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,014
    Thanked in
    11,462 Posts
    Rep Points
    719967795

    TRT - test type

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Cyp is more user friendly for myself. Never any discomfort with cyp.. split that dose 2 x a week
    It is great for mixing or dilution of pip-ish compounds too!

    Max

  11. #11
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,341

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,664
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,554
    Thanked in
    5,291 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    It is great for mixing or dilution of pip-ish compounds too!

    Max
    It's perfect for that. I use it with my NPP, no issues at all that even a slight hint that I even used anything. I hate TestE.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,909

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,529
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,014
    Thanked in
    11,462 Posts
    Rep Points
    719967795

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    It's perfect for that. I use it with my NPP, no issues at all that even a slight hint that I even used anything. I hate TestE.
    Yeah, a lot of guys are very adamant : either they like Cypionate or Enanthate . I was a Cyp guy , but when they started the 1ml vials and 28 day rule, I switched to Enanthate to get the 5ml vials (for the extra), finally after making excuses about every single form(besides refusing gels due to a lot of females and kids around , the patches because of skin irritation) and then said I was sick of injecting for years(since 17yrs old) and getting scar tissue) just kept making excuses to finally get Aveed(undecanoate). I didnít like it for several months and then it balanced out, all my numbers improved(chole ratios, triglycerides, hema/Rbc) plus my testes about doubled and I was worried about the every 10 weeks injections; but however they make it , the stuff works just as good. If I was gonna use a non castor oil undecanoate, I would inject once e3weeks or e2wks just to try and keep my levels from quick dips and valleys but, that would be something each individual would have to learn how it releases for them. The Bayer Version is 1000mg/4ml which I think would be better but, they use that for CN, EU/UK, AUS/NZ.....if they even give it to them. Sustanon 250 was made for TRT, but I like it for blasting . Apparently, they only give one amp to patients e3weeks !! Fuck that! ** That is the EU prescribing amount given to their physicians, so they may give it more often(I donít live there so I donít know how much autonomy they give their Docs). MDís here do all kinds of weird mg per week and can prescribe off-label. So, the lesson here......? Nice to have options, especially with the outrageous prices and increased costs. Nandrolone was a lot cheaper when my papa had it prescribed(compounding pharmacies) but, I can tell you; the centers raised all the prices on my nandrolone and Var. $$$. Bless ASF

    Max

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Sem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    3rd rock from the sun
    Posts
    580

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,364
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    357
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Rep Points
    4005375

    I went on TRT when I worked in Dubai. The doc asked me "Why don't you just go buy some at the gym?" LOL, BC doc, I'm a guest in your country and I tread lightly, as in legally (the national Prison is 400 miles in the middle of nowhere.....)
    Anyway, she prescribed Bayer 1000mg 4 ML once every 12 weeks. She was surprised I didn't want the nurse to pin me. I split the dose 2ml per glute. 12 weeks later my test was 300ish ng/dl (Low) so she moved the schedule up to 10 weeks. The thing is, when doing the regimen as RX'd by Bayer you go well over 2,500 ng/dl by week 2-3 then drop off to around 600 ng/dl at week 10. Roller coaster ride. I started taking 1 cc every 2 weeks as this stops the surge followed by the trough.

    I prefer test c or e, I don't mind pinning myself, I've taken test suspension...even micronized its literally a pain in the arse, bleh
    You can't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong

  14. #14
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,341

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,664
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,554
    Thanked in
    5,291 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Yeah, a lot of guys are very adamant : either they like Cypionate or Enanthate . I was a Cyp guy , but when they started the 1ml vials and 28 day rule, I switched to Enanthate to get the 5ml vials (for the extra), finally after making excuses about every single form(besides refusing gels due to a lot of females and kids around , the patches because of skin irritation) and then said I was sick of injecting for years(since 17yrs old) and getting scar tissue) just kept making excuses to finally get Aveed(undecanoate). I didnít like it for several months and then it balanced out, all my numbers improved(chole ratios, triglycerides, hema/Rbc) plus my testes about doubled and I was worried about the every 10 weeks injections; but however they make it , the stuff works just as good. If I was gonna use a non castor oil undecanoate, I would inject once e3weeks or e2wks just to try and keep my levels from quick dips and valleys but, that would be something each individual would have to learn how it releases for them. The Bayer Version is 1000mg/4ml which I think would be better but, they use that for CN, EU/UK, AUS/NZ.....if they even give it to them. Sustanon 250 was made for TRT, but I like it for blasting . Apparently, they only give one amp to patients e3weeks !! Fuck that! ** That is the EU prescribing amount given to their physicians, so they may give it more often(I donít live there so I donít know how much autonomy they give their Docs). MDís here do all kinds of weird mg per week and can prescribe off-label. So, the lesson here......? Nice to have options, especially with the outrageous prices and increased costs. Nandrolone was a lot cheaper when my papa had it prescribed(compounding pharmacies) but, I can tell you; the centers raised all the prices on my nandrolone and Var. $$$. Bless ASF

    Max
    Yeah man I'm right there with you in regards to it being a pain in the ass when they switched out the whole 28-30 policy with insurance. But to be honest I noticed I get more out of the 1ml vials that I do with the full 10.
    Each 1ml is a tad bit heavy. Sometimes I can't fit it all inside of a 1ml barrel because the plunger won't go back far enough.

    You nailed it right on the head with avoiding the castor oil.
    You seen that touchdown of mine? I can't wait to add the test Undec into the mix of things.

    We actually have a compounding facility just a bit north of me that makes NPP, and like you said prices used to be way different.

    Back in early 2000s when the wellness centers were starting to become a thing in some states, prices were slightly jacked but then they went down a little bit and there were reasonable as the years went

    Now all the investors jumped on the mother load after they did a clean sweep across the Nation getting rid of all the narcotics, they jumped right on the wellness wagon.. fucking scumbags.

    For those that can afford it, God bless them but for now I'm very happy with my generic, and thank God for good insurance

  15. #15
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,341

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,664
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,554
    Thanked in
    5,291 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Sem View Post
    I went on TRT when I worked in Dubai. The doc asked me "Why don't you just go buy some at the gym?" LOL, BC doc, I'm a guest in your country and I tread lightly, as in legally (the national Prison is 400 miles in the middle of nowhere.....)
    Anyway, she prescribed Bayer 1000mg 4 ML once every 12 weeks. She was surprised I didn't want the nurse to pin me. I split the dose 2ml per glute. 12 weeks later my test was 300ish ng/dl (Low) so she moved the schedule up to 10 weeks. The thing is, when doing the regimen as RX'd by Bayer you go well over 2,500 ng/dl by week 2-3 then drop off to around 600 ng/dl at week 10. Roller coaster ride. I started taking 1 cc every 2 weeks as this stops the surge followed by the trough.

    I prefer test c or e, I don't mind pinning myself, I've taken test suspension...even micronized its literally a pain in the arse, bleh
    Go to the gym she said. Haha..
    I'm not entirely sure and how that would work out because I hear a lot of sketchy shit about trying to score over there. I hear it's available, yet I hear people will severely get penalized. It's risk versus reward.
    Fuck that.

Similar Threads

  1. What type of Test do you use for TRT?
    By Sponx in forum Testosterone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-29-2021, 06:36 PM
  2. Type 2
    By Dungan23 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-17-2021, 12:35 PM
  3. female test type to inject and amount??
    By joedaddy in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-29-2020, 08:29 PM
  4. What type of Test?
    By Tonacus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-23-2018, 03:01 PM
  5. What type of job does everyone have?
    By 1stplace in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 181
    Last Post: 08-10-2017, 11:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums