• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TRT - test type

atx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
what would yall recommend for TRT / cruise - Wanting to pin 175mg each week but wanted input on type - Test E , Test Cyp - Sust - thank yall

Even though E and C look a lot alike on paper, E gives me significant bloat. I've never used sust, but a lot of guys swear by it. How often are you planning on pinning?

Prop at 10-20mgs ED is Emerics protocol and it works amazing

I've used it all Sust, E, Cyp, blends, base, you name it....

I believe the faster esters more often work the best IMO.

And yet I prefer a long ester like Deconate..So whatever you feel better with..

Test or Cyp essentially the same only talking about one extra or less carbon atoms...

Cyp is more user friendly for myself. Never any discomfort with cyp.. split that dose 2 x a week

Cyp is more user friendly for myself. Never any discomfort with cyp.. split that dose 2 x a week

It is great for mixing or dilution of pip-ish compounds too!

Max

IML Gear Cream!
It is great for mixing or dilution of pip-ish compounds too!

Max

It's perfect for that. I use it with my NPP, no issues at all that even a slight hint that I even used anything. I hate TestE.

It's perfect for that. I use it with my NPP, no issues at all that even a slight hint that I even used anything. I hate TestE.

Yeah, a lot of guys are very adamant : either they like Cypionate or Enanthate . I was a Cyp guy , but when they started the 1ml vials and 28 day rule, I switched to Enanthate to get the 5ml vials (for the extra), finally after making excuses about every single form(besides refusing gels due to a lot of females and kids around , the patches because of skin irritation) and then said I was sick of injecting for years(since 17yrs old) and getting scar tissue) just kept making excuses to finally get Aveed(undecanoate). I didn’t like it for several months and then it balanced out, all my numbers improved(chole ratios, triglycerides, hema/Rbc) plus my testes about doubled and I was worried about the every 10 weeks injections; but however they make it , the stuff works just as good. If I was gonna use a non castor oil undecanoate, I would inject once e3weeks or e2wks just to try and keep my levels from quick dips and valleys but, that would be something each individual would have to learn how it releases for them. The Bayer Version is 1000mg/4ml which I think would be better but, they use that for CN, EU/UK, AUS/NZ.....if they even give it to them. Sustanon 250 was made for TRT, but I like it for blasting . Apparently, they only give one amp to patients e3weeks !! Fuck that! ** That is the EU prescribing amount given to their physicians, so they may give it more often(I don’t live there so I don’t know how much autonomy they give their Docs). MD’s here do all kinds of weird mg per week and can prescribe off-label. So, the lesson here......? Nice to have options, especially with the outrageous prices and increased costs. Nandrolone was a lot cheaper when my papa had it prescribed(compounding pharmacies) but, I can tell you; the centers raised all the prices on my nandrolone and Var. $$$. Bless ASF

Max

I went on TRT when I worked in Dubai. The doc asked me "Why don't you just go buy some at the gym?" LOL, BC doc, I'm a guest in your country and I tread lightly, as in legally (the national Prison is 400 miles in the middle of nowhere.....)
Anyway, she prescribed Bayer 1000mg 4 ML once every 12 weeks. She was surprised I didn't want the nurse to pin me. I split the dose 2ml per glute. 12 weeks later my test was 300ish ng/dl (Low) so she moved the schedule up to 10 weeks. The thing is, when doing the regimen as RX'd by Bayer you go well over 2,500 ng/dl by week 2-3 then drop off to around 600 ng/dl at week 10. Roller coaster ride. I started taking 1 cc every 2 weeks as this stops the surge followed by the trough.

I prefer test c or e, I don't mind pinning myself, I've taken test suspension...even micronized its literally a pain in the arse, bleh

Yeah, a lot of guys are very adamant : either they like Cypionate or Enanthate . I was a Cyp guy , but when they started the 1ml vials and 28 day rule, I switched to Enanthate to get the 5ml vials (for the extra), finally after making excuses about every single form(besides refusing gels due to a lot of females and kids around , the patches because of skin irritation) and then said I was sick of injecting for years(since 17yrs old) and getting scar tissue) just kept making excuses to finally get Aveed(undecanoate). I didn’t like it for several months and then it balanced out, all my numbers improved(chole ratios, triglycerides, hema/Rbc) plus my testes about doubled and I was worried about the every 10 weeks injections; but however they make it , the stuff works just as good. If I was gonna use a non castor oil undecanoate, I would inject once e3weeks or e2wks just to try and keep my levels from quick dips and valleys but, that would be something each individual would have to learn how it releases for them. The Bayer Version is 1000mg/4ml which I think would be better but, they use that for CN, EU/UK, AUS/NZ.....if they even give it to them. Sustanon 250 was made for TRT, but I like it for blasting . Apparently, they only give one amp to patients e3weeks !! Fuck that! ** That is the EU prescribing amount given to their physicians, so they may give it more often(I don’t live there so I don’t know how much autonomy they give their Docs). MD’s here do all kinds of weird mg per week and can prescribe off-label. So, the lesson here......? Nice to have options, especially with the outrageous prices and increased costs. Nandrolone was a lot cheaper when my papa had it prescribed(compounding pharmacies) but, I can tell you; the centers raised all the prices on my nandrolone and Var. $$$. Bless ASF

Max

Yeah man I'm right there with you in regards to it being a pain in the ass when they switched out the whole 28-30 policy with insurance. But to be honest I noticed I get more out of the 1ml vials that I do with the full 10.
Each 1ml is a tad bit heavy. Sometimes I can't fit it all inside of a 1ml barrel because the plunger won't go back far enough.

You nailed it right on the head with avoiding the castor oil.
You seen that touchdown of mine? I can't wait to add the test Undec into the mix of things.

We actually have a compounding facility just a bit north of me that makes NPP, and like you said prices used to be way different.

Back in early 2000s when the wellness centers were starting to become a thing in some states, prices were slightly jacked but then they went down a little bit and there were reasonable as the years went

Now all the investors jumped on the mother load after they did a clean sweep across the Nation getting rid of all the narcotics, they jumped right on the wellness wagon.. fucking scumbags.

For those that can afford it, God bless them but for now I'm very happy with my generic, and thank God for good insurance ;)

I went on TRT when I worked in Dubai. The doc asked me "Why don't you just go buy some at the gym?" LOL, BC doc, I'm a guest in your country and I tread lightly, as in legally (the national Prison is 400 miles in the middle of nowhere.....)
Anyway, she prescribed Bayer 1000mg 4 ML once every 12 weeks. She was surprised I didn't want the nurse to pin me. I split the dose 2ml per glute. 12 weeks later my test was 300ish ng/dl (Low) so she moved the schedule up to 10 weeks. The thing is, when doing the regimen as RX'd by Bayer you go well over 2,500 ng/dl by week 2-3 then drop off to around 600 ng/dl at week 10. Roller coaster ride. I started taking 1 cc every 2 weeks as this stops the surge followed by the trough.

I prefer test c or e, I don't mind pinning myself, I've taken test suspension...even micronized its literally a pain in the arse, bleh

Go to the gym she said. Haha..
I'm not entirely sure and how that would work out because I hear a lot of sketchy shit about trying to score over there. I hear it's available, yet I hear people will severely get penalized. It's risk versus reward.
Fuck that.

Yeah man I'm right there with you in regards to it being a pain in the ass when they switched out the whole 28-30 policy with insurance. But to be honest I noticed I get more out of the 1ml vials that I do with the full 10.
Each 1ml is a tad bit heavy. Sometimes I can't fit it all inside of a 1ml barrel because the plunger won't go back far enough.

You nailed it right on the head with avoiding the castor oil.
You seen that touchdown of mine? I can't wait to add the test Undec into the mix of things.

We actually have a compounding facility just a bit north of me that makes NPP, and like you said prices used to be way different.

Back in early 2000s when the wellness centers were starting to become a thing in some states, prices were slightly jacked but then they went down a little bit and there were reasonable as the years went

Now all the investors jumped on the mother load after they did a clean sweep across the Nation getting rid of all the narcotics, they jumped right on the wellness wagon.. fucking scumbags.

For those that can afford it, God bless them but for now I'm very happy with my generic, and thank God for good insurance ;)

You are going to love that EP Testosterone Undecanoate ! It may take you a bit to get used to it, but truly : “take advantage of the e2 or e3weeks inj , just calculate the volume/mg you want. Being undecanoate releases lest test, you can use an extra 25mg per 100mg . So someone who used 100mg a week of cyp or e can use 250mg vs 200mg e2weeks and so on. My papa was telling me they had test/Deca 200/100 mixed already for you at the compounding centers. Now they won’t do that, they will however give you mixed test but the only one I saw available was 140/60 Cyp/prop.
You got me excited to get started early! Lol. I can definitely say that I am using mixed test/mixed 19 nor’s obviously(the bulk base) but...have a few surprises. I am chomping at the Bit!. It should be GOLD

Max

Go to the gym she said. Haha..
I'm not entirely sure and how that would work out because I hear a lot of sketchy shit about trying to score over there. I hear it's available, yet I hear people will severely get penalized. It's risk versus reward.
Fuck that.
Agreed, that's why I had my American Dr. right me a letter that proved I was on TRT and A-dex low dose. It was submitted to the Ministry of Health. I had three months notice before moving over there and researched it.

Side note: to buy liquor over there (if your a resident) you have to apply for an Alcoholic's License. You have to present it at the bottle shops...they track how much you spend as they cap your consumption based on your income. They also track how much you drink and they will buy you a plane ticket home if your lucky. They own all cameras everywhere, even in private buildings. All cell phone commo is monitored, every text message, WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook everything is monitored and your VPN has already been hacked by the government. The Brits regret selling them the technology.

Good money but never going back! It's Orwellian. Clockwork Orange for real!

Back