• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do you like Para Pharma?

MONSTRO

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
In 2019 i use to compete all stuff from Para Pharma including HGH and i love it , now they can send inside european union country and i buy all this because before they dont send inside EU.

Do you like Para Pharma like me?

TR are the best

Attachments

• 242334215_605540297272411_5722525605787881451_n.jpg
    242334215_605540297272411_5722525605787881451_n.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 99
In 2019 i use to compete all stuff from Para Pharma including HGH and i love it , now they can send inside european union country and i buy all this because before they dont send inside EU.

Do you like Para Pharma like me?

TR are the best

Monstro they let you back on the board?!?

Yes bro , because im getting bigger using real good stuff .

You know better than me , we cant mention sources here .

Not really. I don't have all ASF sources' inventory list committed to memory. Is this your round about way of saying you're recommending product from someone who isn't a source here?

Hey Monstro, have you actually checked the sponsors section to see if any of them carry the lab you mention?

Not really. I don't have all ASF sources' inventory list committed to memory. Is this your round about way of saying you're recommending product from someone who isn't a source here?

You see me talking about sources here ? i dont care about sources and not promoting . Im just telling here that i like alot Para Pharma lab that´s it . Im not sponsored like many of you here , im here just to tell witch brands i like not talking about sources or promoting . I like Balkan , Para Pharma, Genotec .

TR

Get Shredded!
I purchased their "anavar" and "primo" as these two products are almost impossible to find legit versions of. I tested them. The anavar was actually dianabol. The primo appeared to be boldenone. It's really frustrating trying to find actual anavar and primo.

Attachments

• primo2.jpg
    primo2.jpg
    988.7 KB · Views: 20
  • dianabol1.jpg
    dianabol1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 16
  • primo1.jpg
    primo1.jpg
    979 KB · Views: 21
I purchased their "anavar" and "primo" as these two products are almost impossible to find legit versions of. I tested them. The anavar was actually dianabol. The primo appeared to be boldenone. It's really frustrating trying to find actual anavar and primo.
Which Primo did you test? I have 200mg/ml Primo from Para Pharma that I got from a friend that swore it was real… 😬

@Cpillar2019
Lolz
Walter White I Give Up GIF by Breaking Bad

Which Primo did you test? I have 200mg/ml Primo from Para Pharma that I got from a friend that swore it was real… 😬
Tested the primo 100. Honestly, I am really just trying to find an actual source of anavar and primo because they are widely regarded as the best. I normally just buy the smallest dose of these two as they cost the least, with the expectation they are not real. This way when the test comes back as being an exact match for something else I don't get pissed. Of the 4 sites I've tried so far this strategy has been pretty effective as the anavar was dbol 3 times and tbol 1 time. The primo has been boldenone all 4 times. I get that the roidtests are sometimes inaccurate. It's actually pretty easy to tell when they are inaccurate. The way you can tell is the solvent in the vial is either crystalized or non-existent. I sent two kits back for this very reason and got them replaced with valid ones. When the solvent is liquid and clearly visible, every time has been an exact match to the substance these compounds are most commonly faked for. Every time I've tested less expensive stuff like dbol, superdrol, or anadrol they come back as exact matches for the correct compound.

Tested the primo 100. Honestly, I am really just trying to find an actual source of anavar and primo because they are widely regarded as the best. I normally just buy the smallest dose of these two as they cost the least, with the expectation they are not real. This way when the test comes back as being an exact match for something else I don't get pissed. Of the 4 sites I've tried so far this strategy has been pretty effective as the anavar was dbol 3 times and tbol 1 time. The primo has been boldenone all 4 times. I get that the roidtests are sometimes inaccurate. It's actually pretty easy to tell when they are inaccurate. The way you can tell is the solvent in the vial is either crystalized or non-existent. I sent two kits back for this very reason and got them replaced with valid ones. When the solvent is liquid and clearly visible, every time has been an exact match to the substance these compounds are most commonly faked for. Every time I've tested less expensive stuff like dbol, superdrol, or anadrol they come back as exact matches for the correct compound.
Well, if you want to find legit gear you came to the right place, our sponsors have plenty of quality gear.

What? :) Almost impossible to get legit Primo and Anavar? We carry ZPHC and Spectrum Anavar and Primo. Proven to be legit through many years.
Also, keep in mind those roid tests might be inaccurate

Those tests are straight bullshit

Back