• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

TD from overseas

got my pack today for the last bid of a cycle and sum other goodys for later and for trt..

pcom is my go to and for good reason,,

- - - Updated - - -

i wish i could get a pcom tank top or shirt ,, but than my cover is blown lol

The Original Bulk - Test/Deca/Dbol

Max

This is true, I started taking Pharm products after reading reviews. Back in April 2020 I was a fat turd bastard. I started with a basic Sustanon and Deca stack. 1 cc each per week. This is the part I found unsettling. I literally could feel my muscles growing in my sleep especially in my back/traps/shoulders. It was very unsettling(cant say/emphasize that enough)..... The good news is the shit is FIRE.... I lost a lot as I am getting over a neck injury that has sidelined me for 5 mths now. I am almost ready to hit things hard again. I will start a 10 week cycle with same as mentioned above. Then I will switch to Deca with PharmaMix 6. I mainly take Deca for joint pain, but it is the best bulk agent I have ever used Especially Pharma Blend Deca. That Pharmamix 6 in 3 months had me looking the best I had since I was in my mid 20's (44 now). I whole heartedly endorse (not sponsored) Pharmacom and their products. The onlyother Lab I would do the same for is Gear Church but only for their regular injects. They do not have blends I like, and that is where Pharmacom KILLS it!! Sorry if mentioning another lab is taboo...

- - - Updated - - -

Great stack man. I beat you look awesome Beastmode1985

yea i gotta say ,, %95 of my gainz in the past 2 yrs have been pcom,, ,, now im sitting at 5' 9 @ 206 pounds inm the morning and around %13-15 bf

Back