• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Euro-Pharmacies Primobolan is top notch

Killionb12

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys wanted to post something real quick about EP’s Primo. As we all know Primo is often faked and or substituted with Masteron or even Test. When my wife decided to compete this year her coach recommended low dose Primo for competition prep and off-season. As her husband I had to make sure and trust that she was getting Primo and of course EP was the way to go with it being 3rd party tested and of course I have used it as well in the past. So if you are in the market for some solid and trusted Primo go with Euro-pharmacies. My wife’s conditioning was probably the best out of men and women. She was hard and dry and looked crazy with glute striations etc.

1f18e4692ace5c90c18cd9b7c4c92fa8.png

612803ede065f195921f9cfed2ccf5a2.png

2e48d93729ebfdc0e0e7dadd8c2cad51.png

Hey guys wanted to post something real quick about EP’s Primo. As we all know Primo is often faked and or substituted with Masteron or even Test. When my wife decided to compete this year her coach recommended low dose Primo for competition prep and off-season. As her husband I had to make sure and trust that she was getting Primo and of course EP was the way to go with it being 3rd party tested and of course I have used it as well in the past. So if you are in the market for some solid and trusted Primo go with Euro-pharmacies. My wife’s conditioning was probably the best out of men and women. She was hard and dry and looked crazy with glute striations etc.

Looks good. Can I ask what division she competed in?

So Rad! She looks great ! Primo is great when it is legit ! Just like the Var!

Max

Man y'all look great brother. That primo is definitely the real deal. Hardwork, dedication, and great genetics for you and the misses.

Back