Uncle Z


Euro-Pharmacies Primobolan is top notch

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,538

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,459
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,454
    Thanked in
    1,647 Posts
    Rep Points
    1361146748

    Euro-Pharmacies Primobolan is top notch

    Hey guys wanted to post something real quick about EPís Primo. As we all know Primo is often faked and or substituted with Masteron or even Test. When my wife decided to compete this year her coach recommended low dose Primo for competition prep and off-season. As her husband I had to make sure and trust that she was getting Primo and of course EP was the way to go with it being 3rd party tested and of course I have used it as well in the past. So if you are in the market for some solid and trusted Primo go with Euro-pharmacies. My wifeís conditioning was probably the best out of men and women. She was hard and dry and looked crazy with glute striations etc.





  2. #2
    Registered User
    dnewell2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    745

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    313
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    792
    Thanked in
    415 Posts
    Rep Points
    19921970

    Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    Hey guys wanted to post something real quick about EPís Primo. As we all know Primo is often faked and or substituted with Masteron or even Test. When my wife decided to compete this year her coach recommended low dose Primo for competition prep and off-season. As her husband I had to make sure and trust that she was getting Primo and of course EP was the way to go with it being 3rd party tested and of course I have used it as well in the past. So if you are in the market for some solid and trusted Primo go with Euro-pharmacies. My wifeís conditioning was probably the best out of men and women. She was hard and dry and looked crazy with glute striations etc.




    Looks good. Can I ask what division she competed in?

  3. #3
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,827

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,316
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,943
    Thanked in
    11,420 Posts
    Rep Points
    719257795

    Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    Hey guys wanted to post something real quick about EPís Primo. As we all know Primo is often faked and or substituted with Masteron or even Test. When my wife decided to compete this year her coach recommended low dose Primo for competition prep and off-season. As her husband I had to make sure and trust that she was getting Primo and of course EP was the way to go with it being 3rd party tested and of course I have used it as well in the past. So if you are in the market for some solid and trusted Primo go with Euro-pharmacies. My wifeís conditioning was probably the best out of men and women. She was hard and dry and looked crazy with glute striations etc.




    So Rad! She looks great ! Primo is great when it is legit ! Just like the Var!

    Max

  4. #4
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Bigmurph's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    524

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    183
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Rep Points
    3951528

    Great build she put in alot of work congrats to her brother

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,538

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,459
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,454
    Thanked in
    1,647 Posts
    Rep Points
    1361146748

    Quote Originally Posted by dnewell2004 View Post
    Looks good. Can I ask what division she competed in?
    She competed in Figure. Nationally qualified now as well.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,538

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,459
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,454
    Thanked in
    1,647 Posts
    Rep Points
    1361146748

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmurph View Post
    Great build she put in alot of work congrats to her brother
    Thanks brotha!

  7. #7
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,770

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,285
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,894
    Thanked in
    3,566 Posts
    Rep Points
    66091150

    That's awesome

  8. #8
    Registered User
    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,860

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,373
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,443
    Thanked in
    991 Posts
    Rep Points
    29384435

    Congrats to tall girl.

  9. #9
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,211

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,244
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,181
    Thanked in
    2,165 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Man y'all look great brother. That primo is definitely the real deal. Hardwork, dedication, and great genetics for you and the misses.

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    113

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    310
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    138
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points
    1374813

    Congratulations! She looks phenomenal !!

Similar Threads

  1. --->> Euro-Pharmacies TD!!!
    By Phill in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-26-2021, 06:03 AM
  2. Euro pharmacies M-1-T Vs D-Bol
    By XOTG85 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-28-2020, 01:02 PM
  3. IGF 1-LR3 Euro Pharmacies
    By XOTG85 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-26-2020, 08:48 AM
  4. PSL-Euro Pharmacies
    By ldog in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2015, 03:33 PM
  5. Euro pharmacies Eq
    By OTG85 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-20-2014, 07:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums