• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thanks for having me…

58Ddriver

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I tried to post last night, but I guess I didn’t submit it properly. I’ll try again…

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who shares on this forum. I retired from the military a couple years ago just prior to COVID shutting everything down. Needless to say, I let my health and fitness go to crap. I started training again in December, but had terrible motivation and discipline in every aspect of my life. At the advice of a friend I got started with a TRT clinic a little over a month ago. Obviously nothing drastic has happened physically after only a month, but I am sleeping like a baby and have found my motivation to crush life.

5’10”
195 lbs
20ish% BF

Diet and macros are in check and being tracked. The gym is fun again. I’ve got another 20-25 lbs to lose before I start worrying about maximizing my supplementation, but there’s a wealth of info here and I just wanted to say thanks for letting me lurk and learn.

Great Forum! Came to the Right Place Welcome

Max

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Welcome here

Welcome to the forum. Let us at the uncle z team, myself or xotg85, know how we can help in any way whether training, diet, or otherwise.

welcome to ASF!

Hi new dude

Welcome to the forum!

Back