• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thank you for allowing me to be apart of this group. I’m 38, and have been on TRT for about 10 months. I was a competitive power lifter from ages 17-21 and then with work and family, my training has only been recreational. Now I feel like I did in my 20’s, and have been very consistent with hypertrophy training.
Are there any must read threads for someone looking to do their first cycle?
Thanks again!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. Let us at the uncle z team, myself or xotg85, know how we can help in any way whether training, diet, or otherwise.

Welcome Friend

Max

What ya need to know ?
I am looking at adding a DHT derivative on top of a generous TRT dose. Im looking for where to start. I assume the search bar is my friend?

Welcome! Your gonna love it here! Searching yes, and ask the questions in the designated rooms and the knowledge flows like water bro. Enjoy

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to ASF brother glad to have you around I can help with first cycle advice at bigmurph@roidshop.to
Im new myself im not sure about must read posts but ask any questions I will give you the best answers possible.

Welcome to the board

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Welcome to ASF

A standard beginner cycle is:

1-12 weeks Test E or C 500mg
AI taken when needed
PCT Nolva 40/40/20/20

Thanks to all. I am looking forward to learning from everyone.

Get Shredded!
Welcome from another fellow newbie! So far I have been treated with nothing but utmost class and respect from this forum

Lots of knowledge,great threads and vets with decades of blood,sweat and tears..Welcome

[h=1]Ép cọc bê tông tại Phú Mỹ tỉnh Bà Rịa Vũng Tàu
Xin chào các bạn
Công ty ép cọc bê tông tại Phú Mỹ-Bà Rịa Vũng Tàu - Trung Đoàn đang là sự lựa chọn hàng đầu của mọi khách hàng. Công ty cung cấp phong phú các dịch vụ ép cọc như sau: [/h]
  • Ép cọc bê tông cho nhà dân dụng của hộ gia đình
  • Ép cọc bê tông cho các nhà phố trong khu đô thị
  • Ép cọc bằng máy tải, máy bán tải
  • Ép Neo
  • Ép cọc bê tông cho các công trình sâu bên trong ngõ nhỏ
  • Sản xuất, cung cấp các loại cọc bê tông cốt thép đa dạng theo yêu cầu
    một số bài viết liên quan của chúng tôi: https://www.plurk.com/p/okc2ae
Trung Đoàn thực hiện theo quy trình khép kín, giá cả hợp lý. Khách hàng sẽ luôn nhận được dịch vụ chất lượng sử dụng công nghệ mới nhất. Ngoài dịch vụ thi công ép cọc bê tông tại Phú Mỹ thì công ty còn sản xuất nhiều loại cọc bê tông với kích thước đa dạng.
https://bitly.com.vn/6x5jd6

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome, 220. I'm brand new myself, to the forum, and our stories have a similarity. I'm 44, started TRT early this year, and energized by the "renewal", was inspired to go deeper and try my 1st cycle. I bumped up the Cyp to 500 mg/wk and added Tren Eth 400/wk and have really been having a positive experience. The folks on the forum, here, have been great. Theres a ton of info to read. Good luck, my friend.

Back