• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I need 2 guy's

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok I need one for test base in oil (2)bottles to test and and report results and some pump pictures.

I also need one guy for winstrol in oil (3) bottles to run a 4-5 week log. Pictures a must. These products are brand new and we need some feedback on them. Please let me know.

Ok I need one for test base in oil (2)bottles to test and and report results and some pump pictures.

I also need one guy for winstrol in oil (3) bottles to run a 4-5 week log. Pictures a must. These products are brand new and we need some feedback on them. Please let me know.
TNE geettt itttt!!!

What's test base ?
Never tried winny b4

What's test base ?
Never tried winny b4

Okay so most guys use test base right before hitting the gym for monster pumps and energy. It's definitely not something you want to revolve your cycle around. I would still run a good test with an attached ester as well.

Winstrol in oil is injected eod at least or every day for optimal results. Side effects can be harsh for your joints as winstrol dries your joints out causing tendonitis like pain. Some don't experience this but it can happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

Euro pharmacies Gold line is a line we use with very expensive raws even for the sponsor upon purchase. Very high quality.

I'd try the test ,what gage would be best? Its water based? If so it really doesn't need to be a thick gage like regular test right??

I'd try the test ,what gage would be best? Its water based? If so it really doesn't need to be a thick gage like regular test right??

No it's actually oil-based. We've been having water base for years. With water base it usually clogs and sometimes hurts like hell so we change the formula to oil. 23 to 25 gauge is usually perfect. You can also use a slin pen.

Back