• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Newbie Post

58Ddriver

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I’m 40 y/o and struggled with my fitness and motivation for the first couple of years after I retired from the military. I’ve stayed active with mma training several times a week and some lifting, but my diet was crap and my heart wasn’t in it. Zero motivation and zero progress. At a friend’s recommendation, I got set up about a month ago with an online TRT clinic and got started on the standard 200mg/week Test C + HCG protocol.

Obviously, after only a month, there hasn’t been anything crazy to write about, but I’m sleeping better and I’ve been much more motivated to stay in the gym. Lifting 5 days a week in the morning and grappling/sparring 3 days a week in the evening. Diet is on point and tracking macros again for the first time in years.

5’10”
195 lbs
Probably 20ish% BF
200mg/week Test C split into 2 x pins
25 iu HCG x 2 per week
1900 calories/day (50%P, 30%C, 20%F)

Got another 20-25 lbs to cut and let my blood work get stable before I need to start thinking about maximizing my cycle, but I appreciate y’all letting me lurk and learn.

Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I’m 40 y/o and struggled with my fitness and motivation for the first couple of years after I retired from the military. I’ve stayed active with mma training several times a week and some lifting, but my diet was crap and my heart wasn’t in it. Zero motivation and zero progress. At a friend’s recommendation, I got set up about a month ago with an online TRT clinic and got started on the standard 200mg/week Test C + HCG protocol.

Obviously, after only a month, there hasn’t been anything crazy to write about, but I’m sleeping better and I’ve been much more motivated to stay in the gym. Lifting 5 days a week in the morning and grappling/sparring 3 days a week in the evening. Diet is on point and tracking macros again for the first time in years.

5’10”
195 lbs
Probably 20ish% BF
200mg/week Test C split into 2 x pins
25 iu HCG x 2 per week
1900 calories/day (50%P, 30%C, 20%F)

Got another 20-25 lbs to cut and let my blood work get stable before I need to start thinking about maximizing my cycle, but I appreciate y’all letting me lurk and learn.
On behalf of puritysourcelabs straightupkratom and IronMagLabs supplements welcome to the neighborhood.

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Well, this was the original intro that I posted a couple of nights ago. I thought I hadn’t submitted properly, so I did another yesterday. Mods, feel free to delete if you want to unclutter the page. Thanks again for having me though!

Welcome to ASF

Welcome to the forum!

Hey just wanted to introduce myself I just turned 40 last week it's hit me hard ..so now I'm trying to get right I'm focused on nothing but working really hard to do this..I bought some equipment and have been hitting it so hard any suggestions

Back