• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HGH Question

B-Roll81

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Based on information I have so far I'm thinking about running HGH ongoing. My thought on dosage is during cruise take 2 iu's daily (1iu in the am and 1 iu pm) for overall health benefits and when it comes time to blast, up the dose to 8 iu's per day. Am I on track with this or any suggestions?

SIDE NOTE: I understand that ongoing HGH can lower IGF1 so I would assume incorporating IGF1 LR3 at some point could be beneficial (done with precaution of course post workout after meal)

I'd run 4iu straight thru. Don't use Lr3(it works but...), use real rIGF. Vendors here are selling real IGF now.

I'd run 4iu straight thru. Don't use Lr3(it works but...), use real rIGF. Vendors here are selling real IGF now.
Thanks for the reply my man…any suggestion on when I should start it dosage and frequency?

Lotta options out there. I like 4 iu first thing a.m. ED and rIGF 250 mcg ED either PWO or before my largest solid meal on off days. I take 1 gram GABA before bed to eek out my best natty GH pulse 90 minutes after sleep. I always do something energetic after the early a.m. GH inject. Even walking the dog for 30 minutes. Of course gym days - GH - walk dog, rIGF - Protein Shake with fruit + 1 hour then cardio + weights ...Higher carb protein shake...check my blood sugar to see how bad GH screws with my #s...and it does.

If your going to run GH long term you need a glucose monitor, they're about $34 on Amazon. Your sugar should not be allowed to stay over 200. I find more cardio helps get blood sugar back in line.

You need to do waaay more research OP

I know and I am. I don't intend on starting anything right away. I'm pretty up to speed on other compounds but HGH is a new topic for me so I'm asking alot of questions and researching prior to incorporating it in. Thx for the response.

Back