• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bfr training

chris.measel

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am looking at bfr training this winter due to age and injury. Any suggestions or concerns would be greatly appreciated.

Occlusion training is a “thing” but, my main question is : why ? . Age and avoiding injury is always something to factor in but, what is the exact reason ? I definitely have done it but, I don’t do it normally .

I only ask because I think it is an interesting style and wonder why guys want to do it. Is there a benefit of some sort that makes it safer for older lifters or are you trying to protect your joints and target the muscle ?? Interesting topic

Max
#appreciateit

My elbows are damn near shot.

Sounds like a good reason. I am big on wraps/any type of protective item/and smart lifting . Sam Graves has an elbow ROM issue and would have some good advice . I am sure he will chime in. I can say , as long as you use good technique, it is safe and you get really good pumps and blood pooling . I don’t know if it does a lot , but I enjoyed the few times I did it ! Only thing I didn’t like was all The people in the gym watching and staring like we were gonna pull out a syringe and shoot up! Lol . I’d go for it and follow exact protocols . I am big on joint supps but it sounds like you are past that part. Good luck and further Growth! Sam will chime in for you .

Max

Back