• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CLOMID concern

B-Roll81

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Never took clomid before and took my first dose (50mg). Caused uncontrollable shaking. Hands and legs. Anyone experienced this before?

Never took clomid before and took my first dose (50mg). Caused uncontrollable shaking. Hands and legs. Anyone experienced this before?

Is your clomid UGL or Pharma? If that's the reaction you got with your very first dosage, I would bail.
I've never experienced that at all with that.
That simply sounds too uncomfortable to bear especially for 2 weeks.

Is your clomid UGL or Pharma? If that's the reaction you got with your very first dosage, I would bail.

Agreed.

Never experienced that before. And your on a good dose, I would normally recommend 50/50/25/25 with Clomid. Maybe try a different source with Nolva at 40/40/20/20.

Clomid is known for problems. Eye problems being the ones that scare me the most. Tamoxifen never seems to bother anyone.

It seems there is always an alternative for a problematic drug.

Bromocriptine - cabergoline comes to mind.

Thank you for the reply. I'm fairly new and don't know the difference between pharma and UGL. Can you help me out and clarify. I will ball regardless.

Agreed.

Never experienced that before. And your on a good dose, I would normally recommend 50/50/25/25 with Clomid. Maybe try a different source with Nolva at 40/40/20/20.

So I'm taking it, or was going to take it, to try and get the boys back to size. I am currently on 100mg per wk Test E preparing for blast. Any advice. I do have HCG ordered with ReliableRXpharmacy (first try with them). Yeah...any advice you can offer on this and AI's is appreciated. Thx man!

Thank you for the reply. I'm fairly new and don't know the difference between pharma and UGL. Can you help me out and clarify. I will ball regardless.
UGL is under ground lab (generics) vs. Pharma grade GMP recognized compounds

So I'm taking it, or was going to take it, to try and get the boys back to size. I am currently on 100mg per wk Test E preparing for blast. Any advice. I do have HCG ordered with ReliableRXpharmacy (first try with them). Yeah...any advice you can offer on this and AI's is appreciated. Thx man!
You can always do a fast blast with some HCG is not ideal to use in a PCT, but a fast blast just 2 shots 1 E3d for 1 week wouldn't be awful or entirely unheard of , just to improve signaling but take an AI with it, and use with a longer treatment of tamox at 60/60/40/40/20.

UGL is under ground lab (generics) vs. Pharma grade GMP recognized compounds

Gotcha. Yeah it was UGL. I'll keep source anonymous since I haven't discussed with them first yet.

You can always do a fast blast with some HCG is not ideal to use in a PCT, but a fast blast just 2 shots 1 E3d for 1 week wouldn't be awful or entirely unheard of , just to improve signaling but take an AI with it, and use with a longer treatment of tamox at 60/60/40/40/20.

Why the AI with HCG?

IML Gear Cream!
Why the AI with HCG?
HCG can/will spike E2 levels when reaching Cmax levels, its a spike that you can avoid.. This can activate enzymes that could induce a slight onset of gyno activity at the glandular duct tissue in the breast

HCG can/will spike E2 levels when reaching Cmax levels, its a spike that you can avoid.. This can activate enzymes that could induce a slight onset of gyno activity at the glandular duct tissue in the breast

how frequent of a dose? I have Arimidex on the way.

how frequent of a dose? I have Arimidex on the way.
I would load with the AI prior to the HCG to limit the presence of the aromatase enzymes, and use .5 day of each HCG injection there after.
This is simple just a rolling the dice protocol, assuming it would work. It's nothing but a preventive measure, nothing more. It's not guaranteed, nothing is. Get blood work around 4 weeks after the last week of PCT to see where you ended up.
Just suggestions....

When I mention load with Adex, thats 1mg E3D the week prior. it takes a few weeks for AI's to really work, but if you are this close to the pct, its worth a shot. The HCG is not entirely necessary, so keep that in mind.

Just to clarify...I'm not close to pct. I'm about 1 week from start of cycle

Just to clarify...I'm not close to pct. I'm about 1 week from start of cycle

If you are one week from start of cycle, it might not be a terrible idea to run some HCG during the duration of your cycle starting week 2 and ending the last week of your cycle. This could potentially set you up for a smoother PCT, ultimately having a smoother landing.
And you could just run your PCT with tamoxifen.

Why are you even using clomid now? Whatever compelled you to even take it? If you are already on, being a blast and cruise kind of guy there really is no room for clomid, and there would be no reason for a PCT unless you were coming off entirely.

So you are currently on a low test dose and you're about to embark into a blast, is this correct?

If you are one week from start of cycle, it might not be a terrible idea to run some HCG during the duration of your cycle starting week 2 and ending the last week of your cycle. This could potentially set you up for a smoother PCT, ultimately having a smoother landing.
And you could just run your PCT with tamoxifen.

Why are you even using clomid now? Whatever compelled you to even take it? If you are already on, being a blast and cruise kind of guy there really is no room for clomid, and there would be no reason for a PCT unless you were coming off entirely.

So you are currently on a low test dose and you're about to embark into a blast, is this correct?

The thought process was to jumpstart the boys and then maintain with hCG and AI when necessary during cycle. The experiment failed miserably lol. Thx for the assist tho my man!

Back