Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

Hard look

66Ē
    180-185 depending on the day
    10% bf
    32 years old (was diagnosed with low T and said fuck it and dove in with a cycle)

So Iím at a plateau I want to blow up and have yet to really blow up. My first cycle was good went from 170 to 190 after water weight fell off I was stable between 180-185 and then I stay on a cruise of 125mg of sustanon every two weeks (this was after cruising test c, had more stability with sustanon) have maintained since then but not much gain.

So my theories of why. First diet.

Calories 2k-3k a day, focus on protein, no fried foods and focus on lean protein. When I stay at this I donít have any bloat and keep my weight manageable but if I increase intake I get fat not muscle, every time. (Originally thought it was diet why I wasnít gaining muscle without gaining more fat)

Gym, 5 days, split, upper body low rep ahap day one, day 2 same but legs, day 3 core and cardio, day 4 hi rep lower weight upper, day 5 same but lower.

So any advice there I would appreciate it but I also want to do my second cycle and I want to achieve more mass but I want to keep my hard lean look without bloat and fat of course as little sides as possible.

My first cycle was TEST E 500mg a week. 2x pins a week. Thatís it. For 12 weeks before I hit my cruise.

I was thinking of running TEST E again but with winny or Tren (tbh Tren scares tf out of me) and proviron throughout the cycle too.

Anyways I have looked and man lots of good info but varying opinions. Any advice, things to do before, ideas? Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

I did my first cycle about a year ago if that helps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,628 Posts
    Rep Points

If you are 10% BF with low test levels, you ARE a Martian.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

Oh and I run 2 miles every other day

- - - Updated - - -

I donít have low test levels thanks to cruising

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    If you are 10% BF with low test levels, you ARE a Martian.
    If you read Iím cruising, when I first got diagnosed with low T was 2016 and I was a fat ass at 240 and worked my ass off and starved myself to get to 170 so yeah I am a Martian cause I made myself one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,391 Posts
    Rep Points

No Tren....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,391 Posts
    Rep Points

Save some $$$ and see the Dr.
    Mont

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,753 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dm167485 View Post
    66Ē
    180-185 depending on the day
    10% bf
    32 years old (was diagnosed with low T and said fuck it and dove in with a cycle)

So Iím at a plateau I want to blow up and have yet to really blow up. My first cycle was good went from 170 to 190 after water weight fell off I was stable between 180-185 and then I stay on a cruise of 125mg of sustanon every two weeks (this was after cruising test c, had more stability with sustanon) have maintained since then but not much gain.

So my theories of why. First diet.

Calories 2k-3k a day, focus on protein, no fried foods and focus on lean protein. When I stay at this I donít have any bloat and keep my weight manageable but if I increase intake I get fat not muscle, every time. (Originally thought it was diet why I wasnít gaining muscle without gaining more fat)

Gym, 5 days, split, upper body low rep ahap day one, day 2 same but legs, day 3 core and cardio, day 4 hi rep lower weight upper, day 5 same but lower.

So any advice there I would appreciate it but I also want to do my second cycle and I want to achieve more mass but I want to keep my hard lean look without bloat and fat of course as little sides as possible.

My first cycle was TEST E 500mg a week. 2x pins a week. Thatís it. For 12 weeks before I hit my cruise.

I was thinking of running TEST E again but with winny or Tren (tbh Tren scares tf out of me) and proviron throughout the cycle too.

Anyways I have looked and man lots of good info but varying opinions. Any advice, things to do before, ideas? Thanks.
    Blow up without tren?
    Deca would be my first thought.
    600 test/ 300 deca would be a nice "bump"
    AI and Caber on hand.
    Last edited by CompoundLifts31; 09-18-2021 at 09:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    759 Posts
    Rep Points

Absolutely do NOT do Tren. You havenít figured out enough about your body and itís reactions with AAS to be ready to handle Tren. Thatís not an insult, itís fact. Plus, thereís no reason to put yourself through the health risks that come along with Tren unless youíre a hard competitor in some type of physique or strength sport. If youíre wanting to ďblow upĒ as you say? You need to be pounding 3500 to 4K calories, you need to make sure your training and sleep is on point, and taking in bare minimum a gallon of water a day. Once youíve dialed all of that in, you can start considering adding in other compounds to your cycle. I would suggest Deca @400mg a week with Test E @500mg a week, and if you HAD to add an oral in there, try Anadrol @25mg a day to start and if you handle it well, elevate to 50mg a day. Run that for 10 weeks. Get some Aromasin and take 12.5mg every M/W/F, and keep some Nolvadex on-hand in case you have any humi issues arise while on cycle.

Again, just my 2 cents based on what you seem to want to accomplish.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
    Absolutely do NOT do Tren. You havenít figured out enough about your body and itís reactions with AAS to be ready to handle Tren. Thatís not an insult, itís fact. Plus, thereís no reason to put yourself through the health risks that come along with Tren unless youíre a hard competitor in some type of physique or strength sport. If youíre wanting to ďblow upĒ as you say? You need to be pounding 3500 to 4K calories, you need to make sure your training and sleep is on point, and taking in bare minimum a gallon of water a day. Once youíve dialed all of that in, you can start considering adding in other compounds to your cycle. I would suggest Deca @400mg a week with Test E @500mg a week, and if you HAD to add an oral in there, try Anadrol @25mg a day to start and if you handle it well, elevate to 50mg a day. Run that for 10 weeks. Get some Aromasin and take 12.5mg every M/W/F, and keep some Nolvadex on-hand in case you have any humi issues arise while on cycle.

Again, just my 2 cents based on what you seem to want to accomplish.
    Thanks dude, thatís solid info. My goal is to be a solid 200 maybe more. My workout has been good but I donít think I have it dialed in for gains, maybe less cardio? Less high reps?

I think my biggest problem is the head game I play with myself with my diet, I donít like looking bloated or putting on ďround weightĒ I wonít say itís fat cause last time I did Test E I went up on strength and my muscles were full looking and I had definition when I look now but back then I thought I was getting fat.

I may just run another cycle of Test-E eventually cause Iím familiar with it and how my body reacts to it including what it feels like when my sides are fixing to come on (they werenít bad but noticeable at some points specially towards the mid-end)

I was getting there with just Test though, gained a shit ton of strength and size. Felt good for the first time in years too, I also kept most of it so I feel thatís good too.

I just want more lol, also with Deca is deca dick a real thing, thatís the two things that scare me with deca and tren. I donít have anger issues as is so the rage doesnít really scare me (I know, I wonít know til I try) but yeah the sides are something I want to avoid. Had a friend suggest proviron and run win by for the last 6 weeks at 50 a day to harden everything up.

Anyways dude thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,628 Posts
    Rep Points

Fat is fat. Bloated is bloated. But I guess appearances being important to you, they may be the same.
    Not a single one of us has put on a significant amount of muscle without at least looking fat, even if our actual fat doesnít really increase much. You arenít going to eat 4k plus calories without your gut being distended somewhat.
    As they say, you need to ďembrace the fluffí if you want to put the meat on.

Fat can be burned off easily enough and the bloating can go down overnight but no matter what, lasting muscle requires eating.

Hire a coach. Look at Montego1ís track record.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    Rep Points

Diet is your problem. You can't gain weight without gaining mich fat because you don't know your maintenance calories because you're eating "2k-3k" per day. That's a 1000 calorie swing and that tells me you're really just winging it. Which is fine if you don't want to make the progress you're asking for. You can maintain where you are doing it, obviously.

It sounds simple and it is in theory. In practice, its harder but you'll figure out where your daily maintenance calories are and slowly build on it by eating in a 400-500 calorie surplus every day until you're not gaining weight for a week and then add another 4-500. So on and so forth. Don't expect to stay at 10% and if you try, don't expect to put on too much mass. The drugs are really up to you but if it were me, something tolerable would be my choice. And you have to keep the calories the same when you drop back to cruise dose or else you'll just go back to whatever weight you start eating for if you drop the drugs and calories.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    759 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dm167485 View Post
    Thanks dude, thatís solid info. My goal is to be a solid 200 maybe more. My workout has been good but I donít think I have it dialed in for gains, maybe less cardio? Less high reps?

I think my biggest problem is the head game I play with myself with my diet, I donít like looking bloated or putting on ďround weightĒ I wonít say itís fat cause last time I did Test E I went up on strength and my muscles were full looking and I had definition when I look now but back then I thought I was getting fat.

I may just run another cycle of Test-E eventually cause Iím familiar with it and how my body reacts to it including what it feels like when my sides are fixing to come on (they werenít bad but noticeable at some points specially towards the mid-end)

I was getting there with just Test though, gained a shit ton of strength and size. Felt good for the first time in years too, I also kept most of it so I feel thatís good too.

I just want more lol, also with Deca is deca dick a real thing, thatís the two things that scare me with deca and tren. I donít have anger issues as is so the rage doesnít really scare me (I know, I wonít know til I try) but yeah the sides are something I want to avoid. Had a friend suggest proviron and run win by for the last 6 weeks at 50 a day to harden everything up.

Anyways dude thanks for the info, I appreciate it.
    I think sticking with Test cycles for a bit is the most intelligent decision. Too often, we tend to just throw other compounds in the mix because we feel like the Test isnít enough. We forget that Test is king and is the baseline for the creation of everything else.
    As CoachCabo and the others have said, there is no significant muscle gain without fat gain. Thatís just the way it goes. The whole ďlean bulkĒ idea is just nonsense for most people, and those select few that ARE able to do it are blessed beyond belief.
    Get that food dialed in and hit another Test-only cycle, youíll get what you want it just takes time and consistency.

As far as Deca Dick being a real thing? Yes. Does everyone experience this? No. Itís all subjective on how individual people react to anything. I found that keeping test higher mitigated the problem, and Proviron while on cycle will take that a step further.
    But you wonít know exactly how you react until itís in your blood.

Take things slow, learn your body, fine tune the details. Everything will come together.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,347 Posts
    Rep Points

^Listen to this guy here he knows what heís talking about and is a beast!
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    759 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    ^Listen to this guy here he knows what heís talking about and is a beast!
    Hahaha much appreciated brother, Iím simply regurgitating info that Iíve learned here and along the way from men like yourself!