Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,304 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dm167485 View Post
    66Ē
    180-185 depending on the day
    10% bf
    32 years old (was diagnosed with low T and said fuck it and dove in with a cycle)

So Iím at a plateau I want to blow up and have yet to really blow up. My first cycle was good went from 170 to 190 after water weight fell off I was stable between 180-185 and then I stay on a cruise of 125mg of sustanon every two weeks (this was after cruising test c, had more stability with sustanon) have maintained since then but not much gain.

So my theories of why. First diet.

Calories 2k-3k a day, focus on protein, no fried foods and focus on lean protein. When I stay at this I donít have any bloat and keep my weight manageable but if I increase intake I get fat not muscle, every time. (Originally thought it was diet why I wasnít gaining muscle without gaining more fat)

Gym, 5 days, split, upper body low rep ahap day one, day 2 same but legs, day 3 core and cardio, day 4 hi rep lower weight upper, day 5 same but lower.

So any advice there I would appreciate it but I also want to do my second cycle and I want to achieve more mass but I want to keep my hard lean look without bloat and fat of course as little sides as possible.

My first cycle was TEST E 500mg a week. 2x pins a week. Thatís it. For 12 weeks before I hit my cruise.

I was thinking of running TEST E again but with winny or Tren (tbh Tren scares tf out of me) and proviron throughout the cycle too.

Anyways I have looked and man lots of good info but varying opinions. Any advice, things to do before, ideas? Thanks.
    This really doesn't have to become complicated, that is pretty simple.

Sounds like you just need to focus a little bit more on your diet, and spend more time getting to know yourself with how you respond with making adjustments and either direction with your macros, knowing what to add or subtract.
    Once you have a keen understanding with how you respond with nutrition, and nutrition partitioning with your cardio and your gear, you'll find that you really won't need much in regards to AAS and you can make all of these adjustments in the kitchen.

You can do all of this on just testosterone alone, many times over.

If you noticed that you're getting bloated, find out what's triggering this whether it's your diet or your estro.
    You can still grow while staying lean man, there's no need to All Out explode and blow up.
    Stay off the scale and just gauge things by the mirror and weekly progress pictures.
    You can make a target number all day and reach it, but what's the goal thereafter?

Centrally focused on your diet, nutrition timing, pre/intra/post meals, and maybe scale back your cardio from 2 miles with 4-5 days of morning fasted cardio. Nothing crazy, treadmill inclined 3.0 speed, 20 minutes.
    Get some digestive enzymes and pro and prebiotics.
    And just really give it hell with attention to detail with your diet. Just a suggestion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,255 Posts
    Rep Points

I would recommend another Test cycle But at a higher dose..This is two-fold...1-you will see how you respond to a higher dose and if you need an AI..this is useful info in future cycles..2-you should be familiar with the gains from your 1st cycle,this one just higher..
    Between 600-750 a wk..

Oh..Yeah..eat everything you see..use cardio to keep it at bay..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points

Deca Dick.... it happens...but as mentioned it can be offset with about a 2 to 1 dosing of test/deca. Personally Deca is like a godsend. I literally can take it and barley work out or eat and put on size. My traps/delts especially. That said I aint a body builder and not looking to be. Just happy with 12 to 15% BF in my old age.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

So I began my second test cycle, only going into the second week (bare in mind I was on TRT doses "cruising" so I'm not contributing gains to the gear yet) but I just started eating when I wanted to eat (clean foods of course) and holy shit boys...I have only put on an extra 4 pounds but its a solid 4 pounds and haven't really gained any belly but I am stoked to see where I'm at in about 11 weeks. Diet was the issue, I wasn't getting the resources to build muscle.

Thanks again. Shocked it was something that simple.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,194 Posts
    Rep Points

So many ppl against tren. If you use it correctly at low doses with the proper protection (prami or caber) the side effects are minimal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,650 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    So many ppl against tren. If you use it correctly at low doses with the proper protection (prami or caber) the side effects are minimal.
    I donít agree. The oxidative stress that Tren causes on the body outside of just the normal side effects is tremendous. Unless you are a competitive bodybuilder in prep there is no benefit for the average gym junkies. Many better options out there with way less long term damage to your brain, heart, etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    370 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    I donít agree. The oxidative stress that Tren causes on the body outside of just the normal side effects is tremendous. Unless you are a competitive bodybuilder in prep there is no benefit for the average gym junkies. Many better options out there with way less long term damage to your brain, heart, etc.
    Can you elaborate on that? What kind of damage does tren do to your body? And what is oxidative stress?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    398 Posts
    Rep Points

Like the other wise men have said so far, you must eat my friend....and eat a-lot.
    Take all the compounds you want, without the proper diet and caloric intake, you are not gonna hit your goals.

The hardest part I had/have with packing in quality calories is food prep, per say. I tried for a while to wing it, be very generalized, but I wasn't that successful. But once I started planning meals a little, knowing what I was going to eat each day, things got better and my progress with whatever my goals were at the time improved.
    Good luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    Can you elaborate on that? What kind of damage does tren do to your body? And what is oxidative stress?
    Imbalance of free radicals and antioxidants.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    370 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wardamn View Post
    Imbalance of free radicals and antioxidants.
    Basically setting you up for cancer then, correct?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,650 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    Basically setting you up for cancer then, correct?
    Not just cancer. Oxidative Stress can actually kill brain cells. It can also cause heart disease, strokes, MS, Alzheimerís, Parkinsonís, diabetes and arthritis to name a few.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,255 Posts
    Rep Points

Not just cancer. Oxidative Stress can actually kill brain cells. It can also cause heart disease, strokes, MS, Alzheimerís, Parkinsonís, diabetes and arthritis to name a few.
    Risk vs. Reward..
    Good post Brother

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts
    Rep Points

If I were you Iíd wait on the tren . The shit is no joke . It definitely works but it seems to be one of the compounds that really hits people different. I canít use tren . As much as I love that shit . I just canít deal with the sides . Make sure you research b4 deciding on what to add for your next cycle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    370 Posts
    Rep Points

I never understood the ďunless youíre a competitive body builderĒ argumentÖ

So if youíre chasing a trophy itís ok to sacrifice youíre health to achieve your goals but youíre not allowed to make that sacrifice or take that risk for any other personal reasons/goals, because they are not as important as winning a trophy?

Not bashing the thought just genuinely trying to understand where guys come from that say that cause I hear it all the timeÖ

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts
    Rep Points

I personally believe in what you are saying I don't recommend trenbolone to regular gym guys like me you can achieve the goals you want with less damage to your body why wouldn't you go with less damage?

People who compete I will say use trenbolone only because if they want to keep up with the rest it comes with the territory.

I would never though tell someone not to run trenbolone if its what they have chosen everyone makes their own decisions but your average guy like me doesn't need tren to achieve what they want in the gym.

Just my thoughts brother
    Hit me up anytime I love great discussion
    Bigmurph@roidshop.to
    RoidShop.to