• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Come On Guys

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been with Church for yrs now..and in all my time in this game,his gear is the Best I've ever used..Hands Down..
And his following has grown exponentially..as so he has set some safety protocols to protect himself.. Personally,I think he should implement even more..

That being said...he is a buzy MAN..with a family..and just recently an accident..So lighten up..Do what is asked by him and Idog..the wait is So worth it..Im exclusively using his stuff..and have no reservations about ever leaving..

So...it takes a few days...or What the F ever..His gear is Top Shelf..

Thanks Idog
You are Great

I've been with Church for yrs now..and in all my time in this game,his gear is the Best I've ever used..Hands Down..
And his following has grown exponentially..as so he has set some safety protocols to protect himself.. Personally,I think he should implement even more..

That being said...he is a buzy MAN..with a family..and just recently an accident..So lighten up..Do what is asked by him and Idog..the wait is So worth it..Im exclusively using his stuff..and have no reservations about ever leaving..

Thanks Idog
You are Great

Yes I 100% second that! GC is an outstanding person. Never met, in all my years in this game someone so trust worthy. His gear speaks for itself. Ppl, you all got to realize he is just a person, he has an outside life out of this. Be patient, he will get back to any of you who are waiting a response. God, family, Country!

Maybe I should enter the Church...

Thanks again for the kind words but it’s you guys who are great and loyal.

Thanks Idog
You are Great

Well said zionoir626..... I've been a member of this church for a little over a year now and never had any issue. "Top Shelf" For Sure!!

Thanks ldog and GC!!

I am a member of the church and never had any issues and he would respond to emails pretty quickly and everything went flawlessly from communication to delivery. He even would chat a little bit on email with me. I understand he is more busy now and child had an accident so we need to be more patient and I wish a speedy recovery to his child. He seems like a good guy from the times I conversed with him and ldog as well.

IML Gear Cream!
Best Wishes and Health . Prayers sent for a speedy recovery and future wellness to the whole family.

Max

I mean, gear is gear. but accuracy, transparency, and customer service? hell yeah GC is my go-to for that part

Back